1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need legal help with TripAdvisor

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by 99digitalsolutions.com, Apr 18, 2019.

A customer of mine runs successfully an Italian restaurant in Europe and he used to be in the top 3 in his town for Italian food. Then fall back from top 3 to position 9-12, from one day to the other. 2 days later he got called that if he wants to be back in position 2-3, he should pay...
    Now he asked me if I can help. I can't but maybe there is somebody here who knows how. Can anyone help? His ratings, by the way, are better than all ahead of him and he has more ratings then others.

Any help on this?

99digitalsolutions.com, Apr 18, 2019 IP
  2. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    Who called your customer? "He got called" tells us nothing

If you want legal advice then your client and you should consult an attorney

al

agmccall, Apr 20, 2019 IP
  3. lightningmat

lightningmat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    tripadvisor is a ***** place, their rankings mean nothing. I do not know who called that guy, but usually at tripadvisor the restaurants ar ranked not by the score but by the frequency of comments. So if you have 10 stars but did not received a ranking in 10 days, it is possible that you will go dooooown.

lightningmat, May 2, 2019 IP
  4. akbas

akbas Member

Best Answers:
    You should get new, spesific and ranked members reviews. But you have to get new reviews daily or every two days. If you can share TA link by pm, I can help to you better.

akbas, Jun 15, 2019 IP