1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense reinstated, but current balance is 0

Discussion in 'Payments' started by digitalwarrior91, Apr 12, 2019.

Hey guys. I've got an email on Mar 2016 that my Adsense account has been disabled due to invalid activity. After 3 years and 1 month of thinking what I did wrong and why it happened, I filled out an appeal and I succeeded. My AdSense account has just been reinstated. I am really glad I can participate in this ecosystem again.

However, there is only one thing I want to know about it and maybe there is some guy who experienced the same and hopefully have some solution or advice. My current balance after reinstatement is 0, even if there was earnings from Feb 2016 which I haven't got paid.

I believe I know why system recognized invalid activity and why my account has been disabled and I also stated in appeal that I don't want money "earned" from this activity. But... there were some earnings especially from other sites and AdMob campaigns where everything was clear and correct, so I was just thinking if there is a way to maybe get this money back. Do you have any advice?

I've replied to their email, but unfortunatelly didn't get an answer back for few days already.

digitalwarrior91, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That money would have been refunded to advertisers.

Agent000, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  3. digitalwarrior91

digitalwarrior91 Member

Best Answers:
    Don't understand why it would have been refunded. I got deductions for "invalid activity" and I agree with it. That's why account has been disabled and that's money which has to be returned to advertisers. Again - I agree with it. But why money from other sites or even from AdMob needs to be refunded? Mobile apps has nothing to do with clickbomb on one of my websites. It can happen to anyone... When I got access back to my account, I realized that there were earnings for 8 months after account disablement on my account, then all earnings disappeared (maybe due to inactivity or something similar).

There is also similar story but this guy got everything back (except earnings from invalid activiy): https://stason.org/articles/money/how_to_bring_google_adsense_down.html

digitalwarrior91, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  4. digitalwarrior91

digitalwarrior91 Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone have any idea how contact them to at least ask to check?

digitalwarrior91, Apr 14, 2019 IP
  5. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    You got your account back. That's a miracle on itself. Just start earning again and let it go!

bale, Apr 19, 2019 IP