1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $25 logo contest (Data Science) - PayPal

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by melbel, Apr 17, 2019.

Hello!

I'm a former chemistry student (undergrad) and now a graduate student in data science. I would like a new image for my social media accounts, primarily my Instagram @protons_and_photons, that reflects these interests and perhaps others you see in my ig posts... I have an orange cat, I like statistics, calculus, etc...

I saw an image a gal made for another data science and I thought it was really cool and would like something similar, but I want to respect her art and be different. [​IMG]
    I also really like this art style, if this helps:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

melbel, Apr 17, 2019 IP
    me2_me2 likes this.
  2. Zack Johnson

Zack Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I tried to combine all of what've mentioned even you little orange kitty, Any changes about every little detail are possible.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zack Johnson, Apr 17, 2019 IP
  3. Orlando M

Orlando M Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Greetings! Here's my proposal ;) I tried to made a woman dressed with blue science icons. Hope you like it

[​IMG]

Orlando M, Apr 18, 2019 IP
  4. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Winner has been selected. I do like a lot of your entries and may enquire later about purchasing them from you as I can afford it. See my insta for the winning photo. Thank you all who entered.

melbel, Apr 19, 2019 IP