1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I NEED WRITERS - POLITICS (around the globe)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Karen May Jones, Oct 8, 2018.

I need a few people who would like to write political news/ opinions from all around the world - Dealing a-z from dog catchers to all the way up to country leaders.

English second language, fine.
    Paypal only.
    Reply to me with a short paragraph on your terms, location, and availability.

SEND ME A MSG ON DP BY CLICKING HERE :)
    Thanks to all!

Karen May Jones, Oct 8, 2018 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    This is the second round, and I have bumped the thread, but I didn't see the edit button to go with it. I want people to start today - right now! :) I will take the next few days to get the writers going, but the work will include up to a dozen articles for each writer. The last round I hired thirty and will be using those same writers again if their schedule is open within the next few days.

I bumped this so I can get more writers since I know everyone I had the last time around will not be immediately available at the drop of a hat. Okay, enough rambling from me. I've edited this post three times to add more info. Hopefully it will get some action :) Thanks!
    MSG ME by clicking HERE
    also, this is what I meant by feautured image.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    Karen May Jones, Nov 3, 2018 IP
  3. lowprod

lowprod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It was nice working with you, Karen! :) Everything went smoothly, great buyer.

lowprod, Nov 15, 2018 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  4. Karen May Jones

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I'm accepting offers. I like small articles of 100-200 words. Just ten or twenty sentences to get the message and point across. Opinions are okay as long as they are not a call to action. The author needs to post it on the blog with an image, and fill out their author profile with info to show interest and legitimacy.

ESL is fine. I encourage global participation!

The blog isn't intended to lean to one way or the other. I like sources outside of Legacy news, but have no problem with pieces that hold the media accountable. I think you can get some great info from alternative media like Jimmy Dore, Tim Pool, Styx, Mr Reagan, Lowder w/crowder, RT, Roseanne Barr, Senators D/R, An0maly, Trump,Guests on fox and Rogan. Or any US/Non USA podcasters you are into... Don't want to be an echo chamber.

For instance, Jimmy Dore had an interview with a lady who flew to venezuela, in some humanitarian group, and there were some interesting things said... you could make some conversation about that.

Many times the facts are spelled out by YouTube Journos weeks ahead of the Legacy media - Some YT journos put A LOT of research into their piecesa, but the Legacy guys are calling the youtubers conspiracy nuts. Then later it turns out that the Alternative journos had hit the nail on the head. Two stories come to mind, Covington kids and Smollet. Cable news and twitter had a field day demonizing that group of boys and LIED.

Mr Reagan did a revealing piece on AOC and the sht he put together in that, including sink yuger's involvement, was astounding. I bet many Americans had no idea about the primarying plans to overtake/replace congress starting with freaking AUDITIONS.... like AOC the former barkeeper.
    ^^^not exactly what you hear on the cable news, is it?

PM ME with your offer and availability.

Karen May Jones, Mar 18, 2019 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  5. Karen May Jones

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    A little update for the writers. I went to the dentist 12 days ago and had a severe reaction to epinephrine. From what I understand, this drug is added to prevent novacane from leaving the area too quickly. It shrinks the vessels or some sht. Plus, I was on some opiates -for four days - that made me abnormal in the brain. I want to apologize to the writers because I may have sent too little, too much, or none ($). I am a real human who has some kind of BS going on every month. I think I have straightened out all the details now. Thank you!
    Writers ❤❤❤❤
    epinephrine, NO!:eek:
    eta: I changed my avatar today! :)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    Karen May Jones, Apr 10, 2019 IP
    jasontn likes this.
  6. jasontn

jasontn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0