1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Invest $1000 And Profit Fast

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tunescool, Mar 30, 2019.

i never have any money, i have $1000 now and need to use it to profit immediately. i belong to a money making thing now and commissions are $250. solo ads everybody says theyre making money from but ive been hearing 1 or 2 sales from everywhere after spending a couple hundred anyway

i was thinking of just doing a campaign on adwords, i owe them $300, but putting like $500 in my acount. i have a make money online system with those types of keywords. ive used adwords before but unsure if ill get the response and conversions i need

facebook ads ive never done but id think youd get the same

im up for anything, but has anyone made money with these systems placing ads before, where. i know it works but i have to profit as much as i can this one time to move on or im stuck

or anything else

tunescool, Mar 30, 2019 IP
    StaSen likes this.
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    No, you do not need to use it immediately. Put the money in the bank to use when times are tough. If it's all you have then this money should not be rolled with the dice. We ought to be investing with money we can afford to lose, not with money we can't.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 30, 2019 IP
    jrbiz, Smyrl and sarahk like this.
  3. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adwords are very expensive. You won't get the return on your investment. Try to get free traffic first to see whether your website converts.

dejaone, Mar 31, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  4. t1ckold

t1ckold Peon

Best Answers:
    For $1000 i would say it's best to invest in a good course on digital marketing/seo. $1000 on its own, isn't doing much. You might make profit or not, abit of a gamble without any solid knowledge on whatever it is you're investing in. So basically invest it in gaining more knowledge.

t1ckold, Apr 1, 2019 IP
  5. Matatena

Matatena Peon

Best Answers:
    Simple you have to find a Broker that suits you and he will help you to grow your money that if I recommend that you study the market a lot. Before starting to invest either on your own or someone else's account. A list of the runners who are most qualified for this topic. Just like this page there are many that can help you to understand the market better. 1. reliable brokers 2. how to invest

Matatena, Apr 1, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What is that thing?

qwikad.com, Apr 2, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  7. betandallas

betandallas Member

Best Answers:
    If something is too good to be true. Never go for it.. There is no fast way to make money my friend. Only way you can do is to rob the bank but they can get you life time. :)

betandallas, Apr 6, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    In post #2 I told him to put the money in the bank. Now here you are telling him to rob the bank. He is probably now so confused, that he doesn't know what to do!:rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Apr 6, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  9. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can already start a drop shipping site + ads on that amount but it'll take a lot work.

If you're risk taker, why not invest it in forex. Do copy trading, fast money but really really risky.

irule272, Apr 6, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  10. pcbro34

pcbro34 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adwords will give you very good quality traffic but its expensive to bid on keywords in the make money online niche. I've tried it. Try Bing Ads as well. Otherwise test out random bizz opp traffic services online and maybe you will get lucky with a good quality source of traffic.

pcbro34, Apr 8, 2019 IP
  11. thenetedge

thenetedge Member

Best Answers:
    You should use Adwords only if you can continuously spend on it then only you can get return.

thenetedge, Apr 8, 2019 IP
  12. betandallas

betandallas Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using adwords on youtube. So far have awesome results.

betandallas, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  13. SNARKLER

SNARKLER Peon

Best Answers:
    What were the results?

SNARKLER, Apr 13, 2019 IP
  14. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome results = Adwords is getting rich???

mmerlinn, Apr 13, 2019 IP
  15. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:

You never have any money because you have been programmed to immediately do something with it. The best thing you can do for yourself is to use your $1,000 to change your mindset by saving it and focusing on other ways to earn another $1,000. I don't think you are anywhere's near being an investor just yet.

NetStar, Apr 14, 2019 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  16. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    If anything that you do will make or break you, DON'T DO IT. Set the money aside while you look for something to buy that you can be GUARANTEED to make an instant profit on.

I don't know where you are, but there has to be places that you can search for something that you have PRE-SOLD before you buy it.

Around here, places like FLEA MARKETS, FAIRS, JEWELRY STORES, AUTO SHOPS, ANTIQUE SHOPS, PAWN SHOPS, CAR SHOWS, CRAIGSLIST, and so on are excellent places to find something to buy dirt cheap that you can sell the same day for lots of money. It is just a matter of using your knowledge and experience to find the right places to buy and the right places to sell.

Personally, I love auto wrecking yards. I know that on average every 3rd yard I visit will have something that I can buy cheap and resell the same day. I look for junk transmissions that I can buy for $15 to $50 each that I can flip for $100 to $250 each. Once in a while I will get really lucky and find something that I can buy for $50 and resell for $500 to $1000. Some days I will only find 2 or 3 transmissions, and some days I find 10 or more. Just a matter of me being in the right place at the right time and knowing what I am looking at.

Once you have money IN THE BANK that you can AFFORD TO LOSE, then and only then should you risk it where there is no guaranteed return.

mmerlinn, Apr 14, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  17. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    As a followup on the last post, here is what I just did.

Monday (yesterday) I spent $500 on parts that a local transmission shop was going to sell for scrap. I spent 14 hours sorting through what I bought. The total value to me is $2900, most of which is ALREADY pre-sold. All I need to do now is ship it to my buyers (plural) and wait for payment. The rest will sell within the next year to several other buyers.

Anyone can do the SAME thing in THEIR area of expertise. It is just a matter of using brains and doing some work.

mmerlinn, Apr 16, 2019 IP
  18. conavo

conavo Peon

Best Answers:
    Just reading replies to this thread I learned so many useful things, so thanks everyone for contributing :)

conavo, Apr 19, 2019 IP
  19. Tom Hunter

Tom Hunter Greenhorn Premium Member

Best Answers:
    I would not try paid advertising $1000 will go in the blink of an eye (you need more than that just for testing), I would pick a product on Clickbank (such as dog training) create a squeeze page with an email optin and some basic dog training tips (tell them to optin for more tips) and then try and market it for free on Subreddits and youtube channels that are interested in dog training.

Then of course follow up with them daily with an autoresponder and try and get them to purchase the Clickbank guide through your link.

Tom Hunter, Apr 20, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  20. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In other words mmerlinn is saying: find something you are knowledgeable about and enjoy. Then find a means to make a profit. mmerlinn can be successful finding transmissions at the junk yard to flip while I would miserably fail. I can flip certain types of watches quite easily. How? Because I collect and enjoy fine watches. I'm on several forums and always searching for watches for sale. I'm at the point that on specific watches I know what people ask for, what they will actually go for and how to flip them quite "easily". I can buy a $10k watch and sell it for $10,300 every time. Sometimes it just depends on how long you want to keep it to find a buyer haha.. Anyway... your niche should be something that YOU enjoy. Not me. Not mmerlin. Just wanted to put it out there..

NetStar, Apr 21, 2019 IP
    Mehta and mmerlinn like this.