1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Selling ready made website that's already getting subscribers!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sLiMsHaDys, Apr 5, 2019.

This will be a fast auction! You have 7 days to place your bid since I'm posting this.

This site provides completely free design resources to its audience, all legal! You search for and post resources that are offered 100% free by its creators, or even free for personal use resources, where you state that's the license.

I'll instruct the buyer more on how to find the resources, what to add, how to make money and more on how to run the website.

Why are you selling this site?

This site was created to be sold.

How is it monetized?
    You can monetise it with Google Adsense, affiliate marketing (design resources: fonts, mockups etc.) and even by selling your own products.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    It has 3, but no activity or followers.

How much time does this site take to run?
    You can run it with even just a couple of hours per week. The more time you invest in adding resources and articles, the more return on investment you will get back. But basically it takes you less than 10 mins to add a resource.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Consistency. Keep bringing great resources and articles to your readers and you'll grow big. Really big!

What you will get?
    A well designed website using a premium $60 wordpress theme along with premium plugins. A premium logo that I usually take $200 to create. Full website and domain. Support on how to run the website after you've bought it for the first 7 days. Possibility to further work together if you need my help even further.

If you need more info, feel free to ask.

sLiMsHaDys, Apr 5, 2019 IP
  2. amthzrsln

amthzrsln Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 12
    Tell me about analytech

amthzrsln, Apr 7, 2019 IP
  3. sLiMsHaDys

sLiMsHaDys Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For some reason it gives me an error trying to link the Analytics account, but there's no traffic at all on the website. It was made public on the day I posted it for sale.

I will try later to link it, maybe it will work.

Later edit:

It worked. Analytics is now linked.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    sLiMsHaDys, Apr 7, 2019 IP
  4. sLiMsHaDys

sLiMsHaDys Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Relisting this!

Meanwhile it started to rank a bit in Google and it gets 1-2 new subscribers per day and a few organic visits per day.

The full MailChimp account will come with this website, which already has 40+ subscribers and two automation emails set that will be sent to new subscribers.

Any questions you have, feel free to ask! This is a fast sale as I need the money by the end of the month.

Thanks!

sLiMsHaDys, Jun 20, 2019 IP