1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

psvrnews.com I really need help.

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by psvr world, Jan 23, 2018.

Hey Everyone

The first month ads appeared on my site, the site made a little over £30 and then after that it has decreased so much. Last month has made about £3 and it keeps on decreasing, even though my site is getting a lot more traffic. I really don't understand what is going on. My CPC is incredibly low and is currently at £0.02. My site is psvrnews.com If someone could take a look at it for me and let me know what i am doing wrong, i would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    psvr world, Jan 23, 2018 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    your site looks as if it was made back in 2005...
    your site is no more then a platform for "thin" content...
    (and I bet you have copied content from other sources as well....)
    your site has 2 backlinks...

Google gives all new sites a ranking boost, and maybe this is why you made so much,
    however, when google makes your adjustment, then your serps fall back to where they
    should be because you have not proven yourself, nor earned your way....

Your expectations for a low quality site to succeed maybe too high...

dscurlock, Jan 25, 2018 IP
    abdmjz likes this.
  3. Writexly

Writexly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everything happens below the fold. Users might not scroll down to see the new page that was loaded. It appears as if nothing happened after clicking on the menu links. Your display shows the same ads and promotional links above the fold which is bad page design. Most users are going to conclude the links are dead and move on.

It looks like a single static page with ads and a very dated feel to it. Not something that draws users in.

And those were the first two things I noticed about your site. If you expect it to perform better, you need to change the template. You can't have advertorial content front and centre without having any actual content to engage the user.

Writexly, Apr 6, 2019 IP