1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social bookmarking will bring traffic? Google not Indexing it...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by degreubiwa, Feb 25, 2019.

As I checked several Social bookmarking website whose internal website webpages are not indexed by Google. If I do bunch of Social Bookmarking say 200+ Websites then will this bring traffic to my website?
    As Google is not indexing internal website webpages of many social bookmarking websites, will this harm the website of mine which has top 3 ranking for around 14 keywords and bringing in bunch of great traffic.
    I achieved this ranking with white-hat niche based blog commenting, wiki and Forums posting.
    Has anyone here done experiment with social bookmarking recently to bring traffic?

degreubiwa, Feb 25, 2019 IP
  2. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking can bring traffic to your website but only if you use a good site for bookmarking. It means the booking site you use should also receive good traffic and needs to be active such as Reddit.

MilesWeb, Feb 27, 2019 IP
  3. jefis

jefis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It will still give you some positive Link Juice so it's all right. As for traffic, if no one sees it, then there will be no traffic.

jefis, Apr 1, 2019 IP
  4. lyfwrn

lyfwrn Peon

Best Answers:
    no traffic ,waste time

lyfwrn, Apr 1, 2019 IP
  5. Roma Greenholt

Roma Greenholt Peon

Best Answers:
    yes I think some of bookmarking sites not indexed by google. But there are good bookmarking sites which is working and also indexed by google. So you should find those websites. It can bring traffic to your website if you be active on these sites and keep updating your profile.

Roma Greenholt, Apr 5, 2019 IP