1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to hire writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by HJITechnologiesLLC, Mar 28, 2019.

I'm looking to hire 5-10 full-time or part-time writers for a news publication site. English must be your native language and must be located in the US, Canada, or the UK. You must be proficient in WordPress, SEO, and social media marketing, at the very least. Much of the operations on the backend are automated, but there is still a lot to do in terms of technical additions.

The news publication covers mostly latest technology topics, but is being expanded into Entertainment, Politics (Unbiased), Business, and a full blown guides section being added (how-to's, etc).

Writers hired will be offered writing positions, email address, company ownership options, among other things. You must be able to write at least 5-7 high-quality articles per day, 5 days a week. All content must be originally written, not re-spun, or re-published from elsewhere (this is taken very seriously). Additional details and everything else will be provided upon being hired.

I am looking for long-term commitment only. Please let me know what your rate (or whether you're interested in a salary) and topic(s) you are interested in covering. Payments are made bi-weekly or monthly, and your choice of PayPal, or Direct Deposit (US only).

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    HJITechnologiesLLC, Mar 28, 2019 IP
  2. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What do you mean by "operations on the backend" and "technical additions"? What does proficiency in WordPress entails here? Working with the WP dashboard or being able to write custom plugins and themes?

Also, don't you think that 10 high-quality articles (obviously requiring research) will be too much for an author to deliver per day?

DuneDreamer, Mar 28, 2019 IP
    Neeni86 likes this.
  3. HJITechnologiesLLC

HJITechnologiesLLC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    For example, the website uses Yoast SEO, so you will need to know how to configure the plugin when writing an article. There are also other tools that can be utilized while writing the post. There isn't a lot of technical additions, just business as usual. My point was to make applicants aware of some additional skills needed.

Not necessarily, but for now, I will reduce that to 5-7 and see how writers are able to deliver. Things can be adjusted from there.

HJITechnologiesLLC, Mar 28, 2019 IP
  4. 1995TA

1995TA Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've been writing web content for over ten years now, and I specialize in social media marketing and SEO topics. I can provide samples upon request. My going rate is 1.5 cents per word. Please PM me for more details, and I thank you for your consideration.

1995TA, Apr 3, 2019 IP
    c4cyber likes this.
  5. jklanica

jklanica Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have been using a very helpful service called writers access for our content. See some examples of content written on our blog at https://www.4allpromos.com/blog

jklanica, May 14, 2019 IP