1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from PropellerAds Scam Network Filled with Malware

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by AjOnline, Feb 16, 2018.

I have been sending really good traffic to propeller ads for awhile now and had over $1500 in earnings. They have said my traffic was good and they would pay me daily but kept giving me the run around staying they need 2 weeks to determine that. Then today they blocked my account stating invalid activity. I get a good cpm rate and good conversions on the site. There ads are riddled with malware which really takes a hit on our traffic. All of there ads have malware issues with them. They can block you at any time and provide no real evidence and just state you have invalid activity. I would suggest using a real well known advertiser rather then this fraudulent network.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      44.3 KB
      Views:
    AjOnline, Feb 16, 2018 IP
  2. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im using propellerads for few weeks till now didn't have big issue with them, did you try to talk with your manager about this issue?

This days most of networks have issue with bad ads on there network ad-maven.com, revenuehits.com but most of the time if you are lucky and get a good support manager this can be fixed most of the time.

For me on propellerads.com the only issue for now is low CPM ... but im still waiting and hope the CPM will still grow.

You traffic source is from search engine? ( Google, Bing, Yahoo )

ZoC, Feb 16, 2018 IP
  3. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i m working properllerads more then 4 years and they never create any issue for me even they are legit network and pay me on time they have good cpm too some time low cpm but its not big issue at all over all rating is 10/10 so dont call them scam i hope you can reslove your issue to discuss with manager good luck.

fadhi123, Feb 16, 2018 IP
  4. adamm2

adamm2 Member

Best Answers:
    What their average rate ?

adamm2, Feb 17, 2018 IP
  5. kikker

kikker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice stats .. can you also put analytic screen of this traffic .. you dont need show all just show browser and browser version of traffic
    i bet %90 of traffic chrome 50 and older

kikker, Feb 17, 2018 IP
  6. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    True, how long he can't show statics of his traffic source then this is not a good "scam" report.
    I know people who work with propeller for few years and never got issue with them ...

ZoC, Feb 17, 2018 IP
  7. AjOnline

AjOnline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly I don't care about the money we work with many large networks and have direct relationships with a lot of advertisers. The traffic is better then most and I was making an exception on some of their questionable ads. Their network is a bottom of the barrel ad network with malware and spam ads that most companies will not deal with. For them to ban accounts and not give any reason or proof of anything or should work with you on that you should stay far away.

AjOnline, Feb 17, 2018 IP
  8. PropellerAds

PropellerAds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Hello! Thank you for sharing your issue. We suspend accounts for fake traffic and conversion fraud only. We are ready to check your case individually, please send your account ID in PM.

Thanks for your comments! We appreciate working with you.

PropellerAds, Feb 23, 2018 IP
  9. Dave_Wils

Dave_Wils Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I never worked with them directly. But one of my good friends did. Never heard anything like this ('malware' in particular) from him.

Dave_Wils, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  10. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think that staff of Microsoft is trying to close down small Ad networks because Bing Ads is going into losses for years and they made profit from Bing Ads only for few months. Its really hard to optimize Ads in Bing Ads and not many people use this platform for advertisement as its get costly over time.

jaguar34, Mar 24, 2018 IP
  11. MouseInHouse

MouseInHouse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Confirmed: mostly legit

MouseInHouse, Mar 28, 2018 IP
  12. peahman

peahman Member

Best Answers:
    PropellerAds is a pure scam website.
    they reject your payments for very lame excuses. Totally scam website

peahman, Feb 1, 2019 IP
  13. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Hello!

It is not very professional to blame the company without any evidence. We will continue to review your case in this topic - https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/propellerads-network-banners-popunders-mobile-official-thread.2725319

PropellerAds, Feb 12, 2019 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  14. DeanWenchester

DeanWenchester Peon

Best Answers:
    PropellerAds is scammer!
    Why:
    1. I am running PropellerAds CPM and CPS smartlinks (Direct Ad) with media buy.
    On their official website, write this: (Direct Link ads are suitable for all kinds of sites and media buyers. )
    https://propellerads.com/blog/monetize-any-traffic-with-direct-link/
    But the CPM smartlinks are not any quality feedback, so we don't know how the quality is of media buy.so we can't optimize it.

2.I am running few days and has received the first payment with paypal , but when I am scale they blocked my account with any noticeļ¼

3.I send email and online message explain what happened, they just talk we cant be restored my account and without any evidence! Don't give you any chance to explain and block the email and online massage like this ( with cookie is blocked):
    upload_2019-2-14_0-10-46.png

DeanWenchester, Feb 13, 2019 IP
  15. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It seems like with the new weekly payments, they can't keep up with the payouts and are just cutting off a lot of new accounts. I think they now have a 14 day wait period after you reach payout to receive payment. I've heard that some accounts are getting "locked" during this wait period too.

FindMyDIY, Feb 13, 2019 IP
  16. DeanWenchester

DeanWenchester Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, my account blocked yesterday , today is payment day ,but they are not any notice before block and no chance to explain just tell you is invalid activity , then they block the email and online message ( with old account cookie ), I just media buy with smartlinks.

DeanWenchester, Feb 13, 2019 IP
  17. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    PropellerAds, Feb 14, 2019 IP
  18. DeanWenchester

DeanWenchester Peon

Best Answers:
    send already , they don't need any screenshot and evidence, they just tell me can't restore account.

DeanWenchester, Feb 14, 2019 IP
  19. Siddarth Sharma

Siddarth Sharma Peon

Best Answers:
    Propeller Ads is pure scam!
    I have had been receiving 40$ for 2 months and bam! when my website started to get more traffic, I made around 80$, they banned me, saying invalid clicks, while I had proof that all my traffic is from social networks , it is organic and real, but the support keeps sending me the same paragraph that they've saved :

"
    As a publisher, you are responsible for maintaining high quality inventory and traffic. We don't pay for non natural traffic, please make sure that the traffic you provide us with is organic.
    Our program policies strictly prohibit any means of artificially generating ad impressions, clicks and conversions, including third-party services such as paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, auto-surf and automated traffic-exchange programs.
    So your account can't be restored. The decision is final and cannot be disputed.
    "

also this has happened only after they asked me for my ID because apparently they are doing KYC now and I have to prove myself that I'm real so, I sent my dad's driving license as the payment ID is under my dad's name and the support treated me in the most unprofessional way and I was being sent from one support agent to the other and they both didn't have any internal communication so I had to tell them my issue separately again and again.

Propellerads will pay you for a month or two and then ban you for invalid clicks while stealing your personal information.

Siddarth Sharma, Mar 13, 2019 IP
  20. 99james99

99james99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    it is legit...
    as far as my experience is they are legit :)
    But only have ads with suspicious advertisements.

99james99, Mar 25, 2019 IP