1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do online calculators really help improve SEO?

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by m1k, Dec 19, 2018.

Most recently, I read on the Internet that online calculators can affect behavioral factors and improve the position of a site in search engines. How can this happen? In fact, the calculator is just a useful widget on the site.

If you take the same wordpress calculator plugins, for example, Calculated Fields Form or Mortgage Calculator, then yes, this is great and beautiful for an e-commerce site. But I do not fully understand how they will help improve SEO.

For example, the calculator designer https://ucalc.pro/en on his website writes that the calculator is a great SEO tool. Other online services have the same opinion, and besides this, you can watch feedback from other users, who believe that the website's performance in search engines has improved thanks to the online calculators. What do you think about this? Share your experience. Thank!

m1k, Dec 19, 2018 IP
  2. oxcmvn

oxcmvn Peon

Best Answers:
    I will share my observations on this matter. Yes, online calculators can have a positive effect on the SEO site due to the fact that a site visitor using the calculator spends more time on the site. Search engines believe that the more time a visitor spends on a site page, the more this site is useful for him.

Therefore, there is a high likelihood of increasing behavioral factors that can contribute to improving the position of the site and, consequently, increasing traffic.

And of course, if the calculator is beautifully made, then it will increase the value and interest in the eyes of the target site visitor. Therefore, all those who use calculators, can not worry. Besides the fact that it helps customers calculate the cost, it’s also nice for SEO :)

oxcmvn, Mar 22, 2019 IP
  3. t1ckold

t1ckold Peon

Best Answers:
    If a website isn't using any google js codes how would google know how long someone is visiting the site for?

t1ckold, Mar 22, 2019 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. It boils down to having content that people want. Give your visitors more USEFUL content and they will visit your site more often. Google does not need google-junk on your page to determine that. Clicks and CTR from the SERPs tell Google all they need to know to drive your site up in the SERPs.

mmerlinn, Mar 23, 2019 IP
  5. oxcmvn

oxcmvn Peon

Best Answers:
    If the site does not use any code from Google, for example, the same Google Analytics, the search engine determines this when you enter, click on the site from the search results, and then use the search again. Suppose you, if you found useful content on the site or an answer to your question, then no longer go back to Google search, which will be considered positive.

oxcmvn, Mar 25, 2019 IP
  6. t1ckold

t1ckold Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok that makes alot of sense, thanks!

t1ckold, Mar 28, 2019 IP
  7. FotoZone

FotoZone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    FotoZone, Jul 24, 2019 IP
  8. amzrunm

amzrunm Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, calculators do improve behavioral factors. When a client uses a calculator, he spends more time on the site. And it has a positive effect on behavioral. I myself use stepform.io for my calculators and it works very well for clients. Otherwise, there are tons of similar tools for creating a calculator.

amzrunm, Dec 12, 2019 IP