1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many articles do I need for organic traffic?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by FarrisFahad, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Jenefer_h

Jenefer_h Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So here are the thing, I have my 2 different blogs for 2 different niche. 1 I had started long ago and 2nd I have started recently. The blogs number on my 1st website has already crossed the count of 200 nearly but it still hasn't reached the daily visitor's count of 150 & the blog's number on my 2nd website is around 25-30 but it still manages to reach the count of daily visitors up to 200. The reason I think is the topic which defers them both as the marketing strategies i apply for both of them is same.

Jenefer_h, Jan 31, 2019 IP
  2. Ultrabasic

Ultrabasic Peon

Best Answers:
    You can have 1 or 1000000000000000 articles but traffic will be the same. Well not like that everything is about your Search Engine Optimization.
    Its little depending on your idea your marketing "promoting on instagram pinterset twitter facebook" good targeting on your facebook ads if you are willing to spend some money etc etc but its mainly about your SEO

Ultrabasic, Feb 19, 2019 IP
  3. AdamJohnson

AdamJohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    I got visits when there were only 3 articles on my blog and the visits increased when I started marketing campaign. People just came and read my 3 articles and it was enough. Of course, it prevented me from creating my audience, because when they returned after some time and saw no updates, they left. However, new people continued to arrive.

The question is - do you want to build your audience or just to have visits?

I would also recommend you to use some trackers and TDS to track you blog traffic if you decide to start marketing campaign and attract traffic. Such tools also allow you to distribute traffic on rules and conditions, detect bots and many other useful things. Personally I use AdsBridge.

If you need help with trackers and TDS, I would be glad to help you, as there are many of them.

AdamJohnson, Feb 19, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. bountysite

bountysite Active Member

Best Answers:
    Like everyone added above. It is not quantity but quality that matters.

You need to be pick popular keywords that will increase the chances of your site popping up in searches.
    Like blog showing latest movies always attracts visitors, curious about new movies.
    You need to research on relevant keywords, and SEO stuff.

Make whatever you can, but make it count.

bountysite, Feb 20, 2019 IP
  5. Cristiano Andrioli

Cristiano Andrioli Peon

Best Answers:
    In fact it does not have a minimal amount as the really matters to your user is the quality of the article. Example, there are sites with 50 articles published at the beginning, however the vast majority of them are terrible, it is more advantageous to have 10 quality than 50 without quality. What will make your visitor come back is the quality not the quantity. Digital marketing strategies are simply based on quality.

Cristiano Andrioli, Mar 12, 2019 IP
  6. Salman Saleem

Salman Saleem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your question is vague, Instead of focusing on quantity you should focus on quality of article. Make few article in a month lets say 10. But it should be of quality that aims to solve user's problem or help me in some way or other. Get the article rank on a high volume keywords. trust me you will get loads of traffic on just these 10 article if you focus on quality not on quantity

Salman Saleem, Mar 20, 2019 IP
  7. BlindWoman

BlindWoman Peon

Best Answers:
    To begin with, you should have at least 15-20 articles so that visitors (which you definitely need to attract with the help of a SEO, by the way, I will not tell you a lot about this, because they have already told you) can evaluate the quality of your blog \ site. I think you expected something like this.

BlindWoman, Mar 26, 2019 IP
  8. Tanay Kumar Das

Tanay Kumar Das Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please note that the number of articles don't count at all , all matters is its content . You need to have a main article which would be around 2000 words long and 4-5 supporting articles around your main article linking that one. Keyword stuffing is very important but don't overdo at all.

Tanay Kumar Das, Mar 28, 2019 IP
  9. HelgaHlg

HelgaHlg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its not about the quantity, it's about the quality. Posts should be mixed with texts, images and if possible with videos.
    By mixing all these with your contents will increase the interest of the visitors and he will spend more time on you website. Also you can use twitter and sniply to promote website and get traffic.

HelgaHlg, Mar 28, 2019 IP