1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think about an on-demand graphics design business?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Uchegoodness, Dec 15, 2018.

i want to launch an on-demand graphics design business soon, i have built the mvp website designprim.com, but a user will get a dedicated designer for $300/month. pls tell me what you think? thanks.

Uchegoodness, Dec 15, 2018 IP
  2. Gracie Tallis Fetch

Gracie Tallis Fetch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi. Your website does not load. Maybe you have a hosting problem?

Gracie Tallis Fetch, Mar 6, 2019 IP
  3. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The site is loading just fine for me. The competition must be very rough, or what? Please share your experiences.

webar2007, Mar 12, 2019 IP
  4. Gracie Tallis Fetch

Gracie Tallis Fetch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When I checked, it didn't load. Maybe it was under maintenance. It looks good! If your goal is to attract companies with your business plan pricing, maybe you should increase the price of the startup plan pricing, it's a psychology matter. My eyes will lay on the middle column only, because it's the most convenient, but when I see the startup plan, I will probably choose it because is cheaper. And what kind of designs are you providing if I purchase the Startup pricing? Be more specific. Sorry, I hope you understood what I wanted to say.

Also, check the typos in the footer, about designprim section

Gracie Tallis Fetch, Mar 19, 2019 IP