1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funnel page

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by MunchMunch, Mar 14, 2019.

So with affiliate marketing(I can't ask there since I don't have enough likes) I must create a funnel page.

Should the funnel page title and domain name be similar to the product you selling. Or should it be something different to not look like a sales website?

For e.g. Say you are promoting a product called Fat Burner @ fatburner.com
    Should you create a funnel page called Fat Burner Plus full of fat burner branding @ fatburnerplus.com.

Or should you rather create a generic page like Fat Secrets with articles that nudge visitors to fatburner.com

MunchMunch, Mar 14, 2019 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all a funnel (in the version you use it) is a sales process and consists of a variety of pages that market various products (all of which are - or should be - niche related).

I'm not sure that you understand what a funnel is, and that's okay as we all have to start somewhere. If the concept of a funnel is new for you I advise that you first do a study on funnels and their design before you go further in that direction. You can find plenty of information via the search engines.

If you are marketing only one product (ie. a Fat Burner) then you only need one page to do so.

It's wise to build a list of subscribers so you can let them know about future products. And you do want to find additional products to market. To build a list you'll need a landing page or a squeeze page. That's another study in itself - learning what a squeeze page is and how to construct one.

JoeSpirit, Mar 15, 2019 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Make it look rather close to the product page you're promoting and take visitors directly to the sales page where the product is. If I am looking for a specific product I don't want to land on a generic page with articles.

qwikad.com, Mar 15, 2019 IP
  4. bodega

bodega Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you're thinking of a landing page. It's a single page to where you bring traffic of your target customers. This page is separate from your website.

You have to compel your customers to buy through this page. And that's a skill in itself.

As Joe said, do your homework on how to write effective landing pages.

bodega, Mar 18, 2019 IP