1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newest startups around you

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Elyas Beshkani, Mar 16, 2019.

Hello
    I hope you're fine
    I want to know what new startups and new businesses around you are coming up that are appealing and useful?
    Especially in the field of mobile apps such as online laundry, online bakery, snap, online recycling and ...
    Please help me with my research.
    Thank you

Elyas Beshkani, Mar 16, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Ninja warrior style obstacle courses. One is coming to our local mall. Our mall reminds me of a huge gym rather than a shopping center.

This is a generic pic, but it gives you an idea what I mean. It's really trendy now.

[​IMG]

qwikad.com, Mar 16, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know how new this is but our office building now has a laundry pickup service and the owner sends the office workers an email indicating his weekly schedule for pickups or clothing that you want laundered. I am not interested, but a lot of the young single adults are using the service since it has been recently offered.

I was also talking to my wife about using chewy.com to order dog food for our dog. They are advertising a lot on TV and it seems a lot easier than going to the store, picking up the heavy bag and carting it home. With free delivery, it would be much nicer to just have it delivered to our door. However, we nixed the idea because our local pet supplies store allows you to bring your dog in to the store on a leash and that is a treat for the dog (usually she is not allowed in any store) so we will continue to visit the store and carry the heavy dog food bags so the dog can enjoy the trip, too.

jrbiz, Mar 17, 2019 IP
  4. bodega

bodega Peon

Best Answers:
    Might be a good idea to attend meetups for startups in your area. If you live near a large city, you will definitely find events being hosted by your city's startup scene. Look up events under 'Career and Business'.

bodega, Mar 18, 2019 IP
  5. ninatrex

ninatrex Peon

Best Answers:
    Startup is a start-up company that commercializes products and / or services through the intensive use of information and communication technologies (ICT), with a scalable business model which allows rapid and sustained growth over time. .
    This is an important business that allows you to scale your business quickly and quickly, and you have a lower capital requirement than traditional companies.

ninatrex, May 10, 2019 IP
  6. Mehrshad Joneydi

Mehrshad Joneydi Peon

Best Answers:
    The demand for eBusiness has geared the attention of entrepreneurs around the world. Each and every business owners are now looking for better options to earn money. Adding revenue to wallet would be no more a tough job through online business. Since people across the world have become today the internet savvy. To buy any product or service or to search for any jobs, every individual is opting for the support of the internet. Hence, eBusiness can fetch a billion dollar business. In the present age, there is a great demand for freelance portals in the market. As a result, progressively business owners are showing more interest in building a freelance platform online.

Building a freelance marketplace platform might seem to be a complicated process. It involves a lot of things like the first one needs to choose a professional website development company to accomplish the job. It might take a long time and often it becomes too stressful.

Mehrshad Joneydi, Jun 3, 2019 IP