1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website builder for small ecomerce website with custom payment gateway

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by janismm88, Feb 9, 2019.

Hi I want to make website to sell kratom and it have some challenges because many payment providers doesn't accept it, so I will need offshore credit card processing. I wanted to make website with something like wix but they and all other similar sites have their own payment processors like stripe etc and problem is they dont support third party payment processors.
    WHAT I WANT is website builder like wix but with possibility insert my chosen payment provider for example paymentcloudinc ?

janismm88, Feb 9, 2019 IP
  2. ChanteMajchrzak

ChanteMajchrzak Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most of the local or offshore payment processors support Payoneer. You should try it. I usually use DPD as a shopping cart to sell ebooks online and it supports a variety of digital products but as your product is tangible then you should try the following:
    Shopify
    SITE123
    3dcart
    Bigcommerce

ChanteMajchrzak, Feb 19, 2019 IP
  3. Sara Alfred

Sara Alfred Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, How are you ? I am thinking to use Woo-commerce for my E-commerce store can anyone tell me is it the right CMS should I go ahead???

Sara Alfred, Feb 25, 2019 IP
  4. Joanna Humphreys

Joanna Humphreys Active Member

Best Answers:
    Shopblocks.com

Joanna Humphreys, Mar 15, 2019 IP