1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I would like to make bot software

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Nicholas Pope, Mar 12, 2019.

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section....

I would like to make a piece of software where users can can pre enter their log in details to 3 or 4 websites, they would only do this part once.

Then users would fill out a form within the software and once completed the software would auto log in to these websites and fill out the data that was filled in on the software.

The idea is they fill out the details once and not 3 or 4 times for each website.

So the big question is where do i begin???

Thanks for your time.

Nicholas Pope, Mar 12, 2019 IP
  2. Cristiano Andrioli

Cristiano Andrioli Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello friend, first you need to choose a niche and check if the sites that want to do this integration would have some API to enable these inserts of data. Do you know more or less what it would be?

Cristiano Andrioli, Mar 13, 2019 IP
  3. bountysite

bountysite Active Member

Best Answers:
    Basically, you have a form which will be filled once on one website and it will update(form submit) to 3 other websites.
    You can do this with JQuery to submit form to multiple locations. The parent website accepting the form, will host the JQuery code.

But this will lead to spam generation on 3 other websites. Read about CSRF tokens wrt forms.

bountysite, Mar 13, 2019 IP
  4. Nicholas Pope

Nicholas Pope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The websites it will be posting to are not my own, so the software would need to fill out the forms on theses websites with some kind of auto fill feature

Nicholas Pope, Mar 13, 2019 IP
  5. bountysite

bountysite Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't own the websites, but will you give html code to upload in that website?

Where do you propose to install the software?

bountysite, Mar 13, 2019 IP
  6. MatBerrows

MatBerrows Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I advise you to try app builder for making any good software. It's much easier than learn programming language.

MatBerrows, Mar 14, 2019 IP
  7. spenderj

spenderj Peon

Best Answers:
    This would be very doable with a python selenium script. You would need to make it custom for each website. Once the login info is in you could have it navigate through each page and to enter details, type, click etc etc. If you don’t want to spend the time building it I’d be down to put something together for you! Just let me know

spenderj, Jul 7, 2019 IP
  8. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is easier than you think. With PHP you can use DOMDocument to parse HTML and extract info then cURL for your web requests and to submit form information.

This will require a little leg work before you begin coding. You can view the HTML source of the page you are trying to auto log in to to see what info needs to be passed to the server. Or use a sniffer plugin to get the data. Then in PHP you can use cURL to request the page. Extract any session ID's or whatever in the form using DOMDocument then submit to the server.

NetStar, Jul 17, 2019 IP
  9. nadjibSoft

nadjibSoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Autohotkey(or autoIt) scripting language is the best choice for you
    If you want my help . Reply

nadjibSoft, Feb 28, 2020 IP
  10. loki781

loki781 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This could be done using PHP, NodeJS, or Python quite easily. Use an HTTP framework to GET/POST/Set headers to the websites you'd like to login to and post. If you need a developer I am available and have made plenty of bots.

loki781, Apr 12, 2020 IP