1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best payment processing for high volume of claims

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by clicksornetwork, Feb 19, 2019.

Hi,

I have an ecommerce and I am looking for a payment processor that accepts visa / mastercard and that does not cause problems or charge me anything for claims. The page specifies that returns are not accepted, in addition to the user being subscribed to a monthly program with recurring payments, then there is a percentage of users who reject payments in automatic renewals. Which is the best provider so as not to have problems with the claims and at the same time allow these recurring monthly payments until the user unsubscribes?

Stripe for example is unfeasible because it discounts money for each claim regardless of whether it is right.

Many thanks

clicksornetwork, Feb 19, 2019 IP
  2. bettertulip1972

bettertulip1972 Active Member

Best Answers:
    it is gonna make a lot of chargeback.

bettertulip1972, Feb 21, 2019 IP
  3. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't exist. Chargeback rules are set by the associations. Once you trip certain thresholds, it doesn't matter who you process with, they are forced to take action or they are subject to tens of thousands of dollars in fines. Additionally, chargebacks cost the provider between $10 and $30 themselves, so they're going to pass this cost down to the merchant.

jestep, Feb 21, 2019 IP
  4. Agapay

Agapay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That is a great question and I'm sure you must go through alot of hassle dealing with Chargebacks/Retrievals = Claims for your payment processing account. The general rule to understand is that chargebacks/retrievals originate from the cardholder's bank and not the processor. The cardholder's bank creates a case and requests to the processor to submit documents or proof of transaction from their client, you/merchant. Every time this case is created there is a charge as there are people and systems that are now activated to process each case from start to finish. That is what is called a Chargeback or Retrieval Fee. Fortunately, we know how to help to win these Chargebacks/Retrievals as usually most cases are lost because the response time to the Chargeback/Retrieval was not fast enough. At Agapay we are notified immediately of when a case is created and we work as the intermediary to help you resolve the case and prepare documents for your defense. We also work with partners who will even resolve each and every chargeback case for you if you are encountering more than 10+ chargeback/retrieval cases per month to save time. I know it can be frustrating but know that there are tools and partners out there that can help you minimize these chargeback/retrieval issues and help you mitigate them as well. Any questions feel free to contact us at 8006443909 or email me at

Agapay, Feb 21, 2019 IP
  5. clicksornetwork

clicksornetwork Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @jestep Thanks for your reply, but that exists because I have seen many sites that sell a product and only charge the shipping costs and then the user is subscribed to a monthly fee of $ 99. Obviously it is a marketing technique of deception, but it is a legal deception, in the fine print pay to accept that after 7 days will pay those $ 99 on the credit card (which believe that only pay shipping costs) recurrently every month, until they are discharged (and usually by phone). This is a common practice on some websites and it seems that everything is completely legal. So I wonder if I have a very high percentage of claims that I have to blame that users do not read the conditions when paying? I am obeying the law.

@Agapay Thanks for your message. I'm going to write you a message to see if we can collaborate.

We have a lot of traffic that can generate more than 100 daily sales but we need a reliable payment provider for this issue.

clicksornetwork, Feb 21, 2019 IP
  6. Johny888

Johny888 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, There is a lot of payment processing gateways on the market right now ane probably most of them are accepting visa's. Try G2A PAY or PAY LANE.

Johny888, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  7. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure that PayPal can be a good option for you.

Orol, Feb 27, 2019 IP
  8. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What business are you into exactly?

fionix, Mar 12, 2019 IP