1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my site

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Aman0026, Mar 8, 2019.

?

Please review my website

1. Please review my website

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Please review my website

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I have created a website on wordpress. Just started out but eventually will apply for google adsense. Please review and help me in making it better.

https://knowhealthytips.com/

Aman0026, Mar 8, 2019 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    WHY does your poll have TWO IDENTICAL choices and NO OTHER choices?

Website problems that popped up at first glance:

1) Font size is too small
    2) Text is near impossible to read because you are using LIGHT GRAY text on WHITE
    3) Question marks IMMEDIATELY FOLLOW the sentence - they do NOT belong on a separate line

Fixes are:

1) Increase your font size
    2) Correct your legibility issues by adhering to WCAG standards
    3) Remove all spaces before question marks

I looked at your source code. You have many H2 tags but NO H1 tag!

By definition you CANNOT have any H2 tags without FIRST having ONE H1 tag.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    mmerlinn, Mar 8, 2019 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    oh good grief!
    • your site screams of MFA - made for advertising. It looks like you've written the articles (good) without any real understanding of the niche. What you've said is true but dumbed down way too far.
    • There's nothing on the site to promote you and show your credibility as a personal trainer/ qualified nutritionist or whatever your background is.
    • There are no images taken from your workshops, training classes, personal training sessions to brighten up the site
    • none of the social icons work, not even the RSS upload_2019-3-9_18-17-53.png
      upload_2019-3-9_18-17-25.png
    Your next steps are
    1. Review the other, similar sites in your niche, look at what they do well and emulate it, look at what they do badly and work out how to do it better
    2. Your site is new, you need to get a ton of content up there quickly without copying content from other sites or article directories - that's just the way it is when you're late to launch
    3. Decide if you have the passion to make it in this overheated niche - it's going to be a hard slog. Is there another niche where you also have expertise that you could do instead?

sarahk, Mar 8, 2019 IP
  4. fly14

fly14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use Images in your posts.

fly14, Mar 9, 2019 IP