1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Almost no clicks on my emails

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Spartan14, Nov 13, 2018.

Hy all i am new with email marketing and i get like 800 subscribers so far ,they way i send promotional email ikts that i promote offers from warriorplus around sales page .When i send the campaign i get less opens and very low click rate .Any advices would be apreciated thanks

Spartan14, Nov 13, 2018 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What exactly do you mean by "less opens" and "low click rate?" Without specifics there is no way that anyone will know what you are getting is normal or not. And no way anyone can help you as all we can do is GUESS.

mmerlinn, Nov 13, 2018 IP
  3. kenseido

kenseido Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of factors involved in email marketing. In general, low open rate is caused by poor subject lines, and poor click rates is caused by poor email copy.

However, if you have killed your list with non-stop offers or ignored them for a long period of time, then you will need to do some work to re-engage with them.

kenseido, Nov 20, 2018 IP
  4. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure most of your emails are going to spam or they are bouncing . You can validate all your email addresses and use a good SMTP provider like GetResponse or MailChimp or Sendgrid to send all your messages.

AlphaNine_Vini, Nov 20, 2018 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Do you read the promo emails that you receive? Do you click? If not why not? and are your emails committing the same errors as these?

I have clients who insist on email marketing but IMO it's a dead medium.

sarahk, Nov 20, 2018 IP
  6. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could you share the content of your email?
    To ensure higher click-through rates of your email check if you are doing the following:
    • The very first step is to concentrate on your email "open rates". Open rates are higher if your subject line is catchy.
    • Try using lesser content and not long emails. Nobody reads it.
    • Personalize your emails- Make sure you add the first name of the subscribers. Most of the tools allow you to add "first name tag"
    • Timing: Test by sending emails at different timings and see which time works best for your audience.
    • Resend emails- You can resend emails to a specific segment like "subscribers who did not open" or "subscribers who did not click" with a different subject line.

MilesWeb, Nov 29, 2018 IP
  7. Tari Dan

Tari Dan Peon

Best Answers:
    In one of your posts, you talked about starting an ecommerce business. In my own opinion, your list has been saturated with people who do not want the kind of products you offer. Move over to Dropshipping. Offer real time products to them. Sales will begin coming in.

Tari Dan, Jan 30, 2019 IP
  8. Peter Summers

Peter Summers Peon

Best Answers:
    - To increase openability try to fill subject line with really interesting for the client theme!
    - Time when you send your letter is important
    - Also, make sure that you comply with the rules so that the letter does not fall into spam and promo
    - Take care of the design of the letter and mention the name of the client
    - Make your offer really profitable - this is the key

Conduct more experiments and you will succeed;)

Peter Summers, Feb 3, 2019 IP
  9. Janet Travis

Janet Travis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try enticing your email subscribers with a free gift. If you are bombarding them with your offers you will find they will not even open your emails.

Janet Travis, Mar 8, 2019 IP