1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Locked out of twitter account.

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by UrsidechickuncleLarry, Mar 6, 2019.

My main account was recently locked after tweeting something that somehow violated the tos on a completely DIFFERENT account. The strange part is that I was able to get that account back up without any trouble, yet the account that that DIDN'T violate any rules is being difficult. When I try to log in, it says that I need to verify my account using the email they sent. Should be simple, right? Nope, because I never received the email. I tried to email twitter, which is no help because twitter is terrible with user support. Is there a way I can fix this or am I just simply screwed?

UrsidechickuncleLarry, Mar 6, 2019 IP
  2. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    First, check spam folder of your email. Make sure you are using the correct one for that account. If you are positive, send a support ticket in to Twitter. It takes a few days for a response. If all else fails try calling them
    415-222-9670.

allout, Mar 6, 2019 IP