1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get more views on my blog

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Cronus01, Jan 25, 2019.

Yes, I know again a simple question about how to get more views. Could he not use the internet? Please read first below and proof me wrong.

A few months back I started writing a blog. Pretty cool wright a please for your thoughts. So did I.

I love to write about the things I think about. But It is almost of nobody reads it. with all the blogs around the internet it could be hard. But there must be options.

There are a lot of tips that tell you to make your blog simple and talk about trendy stuff. That could be a option but I like to keep my blog the way it is. Some dark stuff or just random some toughs.

Any advise on this?

Cronus01, Jan 25, 2019 IP
  2. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    First off, who is your target audience. Since English is a second language for you, you may struggle if you are trying to reach a US or other English speaking country. I can not tell you what your blog posts look like but I can say, your post here was very difficult to read.

Once you figure out your target, start building links to your blog on places that your audience will visit. It takes time and does not happen over night. Content is king so make sure you are writing something worth reading or the viewer will move on quickly and never return.

allout, Jan 25, 2019 IP
  3. Cronus01

Cronus01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply.

It is true that I'm not a native English speaker. I'm trying to train my English to a higher level.

I understand that you have a blog yourself where you talk about non-popular topics? Could you be so nice to link to it. Maybe I could learn something from it myself.

Last month I had 20 views. I don't have any back linking to my blog at moment and the seo also is low. Are you know places where I could promote my blog?

Cronus01, Jan 26, 2019 IP
  4. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Along with what is mentioned above, here are some more suggestions:
    • While you are learning to write an article in proper english and without perfect grammar you can hire a content writer and ask him to write for you.
    • Choose article topics that are trending
    • Include more images in your article to make it visually appealing.
    • Once you publish your article, make sure you promote them as much as possible. You can make use of your social media profiles and even relevant groups that may have your target audience interested to read your article.
    • Also, there are some blogging directories, you can submit your article link there to get more view.
    Hope this helps.

MilesWeb, Feb 2, 2019 IP
  5. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The simplest way to achieve that is to connect with other webmasters. They can link to your websites and vice versa, and from that communication, both benefit.

Tedel, Feb 13, 2019 IP
  6. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend to include a vlog as well related to your post. Be more informative and provide education tutorials to your visitors . Ask users to subscribe for updates and create a interest for users to come again. Make sure you are ranked well in search engines. Take help from search engine experts.

AlphaNine_Vini, Feb 14, 2019 IP
  7. game world

game world Member

Best Answers:
    Getting views and readers to a blog these days is becoming harder and even harder.

I do not know if you know about the following methods to get internet traffic.

- seo (search engine optimization)

- article marketing

- video marketing

- social media marketing

- content marketing

- forum posting

- guest posting

Then you want to visit Q and A sites and answers questions relating to what you are writing about.

If you already know about this methods to get free internet traffic, leave a reply with yes if not yet, leave a reply with no.

game world, Feb 14, 2019 IP
  8. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Joshie, Feb 21, 2019 IP
  9. jonashgj

jonashgj Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to connect with different people that own their own websites! Usually works really well.

jonashgj, Mar 6, 2019 IP
  10. Techytom

Techytom Peon

Best Answers:
    Share your post on social network. Create social media buttons on your post, which enables your readers to share your content to different social networks.

Techytom, Mar 7, 2019 IP
  11. Techytom

Techytom Peon

Best Answers:
    Create social meida buttons on your post, which enable your readers to share your content to different social networks.

Techytom, Mar 7, 2019 IP
  12. Hallozen

Hallozen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should have focused on your writing skills first, writing technique utilizing keywords, photos, bancklink back to other post of your blog.
    Value the viewers that why they should spent time on your blog, make them engage, make them interested to came again and refer to others.

SEO is a must. you must include keywords, you have to do so if you need FREE organic view. Otherwise you should look for paid traffic!

Do you have any idea of adword or bosting technology?

Do you read others blog similar to you and write comment to them?
    That could give more powerful backlink back to your site!

There are a lot of tools available out there to submit your site to famous search engines and directories etc...

Hallozen, Mar 8, 2019 IP
  13. moneyroad

moneyroad Member

Best Answers:
    If your language is not native english, then make sure you have no mistakes left on the blog post's,- use grammarly to fix that.
    The best way to start is with social media, you will definitely get more eyeballs on your blog.
    Check @Joshie link for that.

moneyroad, Mar 8, 2019 IP
  14. RobertRay

RobertRay Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try to submit your blog to different news aggregators. Also, you can choose a website with a similar thematic and write a guest post there.

RobertRay, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  15. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The first and foremost question is what is your target market? So, if you are doing it locally then try to get the blog featured on different blogging sites under guest posting and get the links back to your site. You need to go for SEO and SMM. These things will start getting you the views you need. Remember you need to do it in the target market and in the niche you are working in.

LadyStarc, Apr 16, 2019 IP
  16. HelgaHlg

HelgaHlg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guest posting, you can write articles for other relevant blogs with more traffic than you.But also don't forget to publish more articles on your blog.
    Find a blogger with similar audience to yours and mention them on your blog,as a result they mention you on theirs. Try also blogger outreach.
    Promote your blog on Facebook, LinkedIn Groups, on Instagram, Quora etc.

HelgaHlg, May 1, 2019 IP
  17. gunsnro

gunsnro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Someone mentioned guest posting which is a great idea! You can guest post on more popular blogs and pages, and link your own blog in the post. So anyone who gets interested in your writing, can read more of your content on your personal page.
    Also, do not forget social platforms, or forums related to your topic where you can share your page with people. Good luck!

gunsnro, May 2, 2019 IP
  18. DirkMarden

DirkMarden Peon

Best Answers:
    Use Pinterest and find forums with the same thematic. Share your ideas there.

DirkMarden, May 13, 2019 IP