1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much is my Facebook page worth

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Zakwilko, Dec 12, 2015.

Hello so someone recently offered to buy my Facebook page off me.

It currently has 50,000 likes but I only start the page 3 days ago and it's already got 50k and it gets at least 5k likes a day.. Here are the insights

Total Reach: 4,809,000
    Post Reach: 4,730,000
    Post Reach: 770,000

The average content gets 5-10k likes but could get more of the page is boosted.

Thanks

Zakwilko, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  2. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    $0, no one will buy a page that have bought likes.

Zoti Media Group, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  3. Alex_design

Alex_design Peon

Best Answers:
    you can post links of some companies who offer that, see how many clicks the links get and how much money you'll earn and then based on that you can calculate how much would be earning if you did not sell the page, that should give you an idea for a price range

Alex_design, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  4. toptopfan

toptopfan Banned

Best Answers:
    how did you get so many likes in 3 days? it is not just people like your page by chance.

toptopfan, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  5. pclub1980

pclub1980 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Those are likes from all over the world, 3rd world country who just like pages but will never have a $ to buy any of your products. Worthless targeting

pclub1980, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  6. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    If i Answer straight to your question and as per your info. i think your fb fan page worth about $1250 but only if those likes are from real followers not bot likes and such botty things...lol
    as i see you have nice reach too.. so that my price,,but don't sell it...fb have algorithms in place that can catch fb ownerships changes ip changes and behavior changes ,,that happen to me,,and no one going to buy as long as they know the rules,,so keep it and use it to make money put in on freelance market place and sell social signals you can make few bucks every now and then hope this helps :)

CYCchips, Mar 2, 2019 IP