1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seeking Payment gateway accepting individuals for Fundraising/Crowdfunding site

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Ayen, Dec 6, 2018.

Looking for reliable Payment processing accepting individuals that is able to process payments for Fundrising / Crowdfinding site worldwide.

Ayen, Dec 6, 2018 IP
  2. CCProcessor

CCProcessor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I work for a company that process $55 Billon plus a year. I can definitely help you out with any questions and to set you up properly with the best rates possible. Ashermurray1-Gmail

CCProcessor, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  3. Ayen

Ayen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you accept individuals from non EU and US countries ?

Ayen, Dec 8, 2018 IP
  4. CCProcessor

CCProcessor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes not a problem. You would have to open an LLC in EU or USA.
    Yes- my company deals with clients outside the US or EU. The clients who process with my company who live outside the US or EU set up an LLC in the EU or US and then we process for them.

CCProcessor, Dec 8, 2018 IP
  5. Ayen

Ayen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Individuals - I mean without opening LLC.

Ayen, Dec 11, 2018 IP
  6. CCProcessor

CCProcessor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes we can. What country are you in? I’ll find out what options are available. Also do you need to just process on a website or will there be a physical location as well?

CCProcessor, Dec 11, 2018 IP
  7. Agapay

Agapay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Paypal, Stripe, Square are payment facilitators. Basically to put it simply, they are 1 big giant merchant account and everyone that signs up with them are basically 1 additional merchant lcoation under their 1 big merchant account. The pros to this is that their is basically no underwriting required to get approved as they hold 100% liability in event of chargebacks or bank account shutdowns, and signing up with them is automated and super easy. The cons are that when their are transactions over $500 or businesses that are in gray area classifications to what is considered moderate or "high risk" they will automatically hold funds or shut down the account. However rest assured that there are options that you have if you are considered as "high risk" business to be approved for a merchant account. Conventional "high risk" processors like us must approve and setup every business with full underwriting to make sure we do the homework upfront so their is no stall in accepting payments regardless of transaction size and business type. Its more work upfront but you will have a much more stable and secure merchant account that an account approved through Square, Paypal or Stripe. I'm sure it must be frustrating navigating through to find a home for you business in regards to a merchant account, but know that there are professionals like us that can help you navigate and understand the payment system so that you can focus on growing your business! Contact us if you have any questions at 800 644 3909 or email me at .

Agapay, Feb 21, 2019 IP
  8. PayOp

PayOp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you would be approached by a payment gateway with which I work.

PayOp, Feb 22, 2019 IP
  9. RomanEpo

RomanEpo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can integrate lots of payment gateway which worldwid recognised to accept local currency and able to transfer any currency .Such as payoneer and also you can search and select any payment gateway appropriate for you.

RomanEpo, Feb 22, 2019 IP
  10. Johny888

Johny888 Peon

Best Answers:
    In case you looking for some reliable payment gateway you can try out Skrill, Stripe or G2A PAY. All of them are good enough.

Johny888, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  11. Ayen

Ayen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone for help. I will try to dig more information on this topic. Payment facilitators are good option, but they didn't cover many countries, also, most of them aren't available outside of US, CA and EU. So, I'm looking for something like mangopay. Or similar to it. That will be worldwide all-in-one solution.

Ayen, Feb 28, 2019 IP