1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Hardcover Book Mocked up $19

Discussion in 'Design' started by browntwn, Feb 11, 2019.

It is just going to say "The Mueller Report" and 2 or 3 others lines of text. I want it to look like it's in gold leaf on a bound leather book. You can just search in google for "leather bound gold leaf books" to see what I am talking about. I will provide one or two lines of text and perhaps an eagle like attached or stars to put on the cover. I will need the gold trim embellishments like this type of book usually has. I am flexible as to the specifics of any design. I just want it to look like a nice gold embossed leather bound book. Ideally, I'd like to be able to change the text in case I have an edit. Payment via paypal.

Attached Files:

browntwn, Feb 11, 2019 IP
    me2_me2 likes this.
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Just so I am clear. I am not looking for someone to mock up a real cover that needs to be printed on a printer. I am looking for a website image that looks like a book. Kind of like an ebook cover image, but of an actual leather bound book.

browntwn, Feb 11, 2019 IP
  3. SysAFF

SysAFF Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    Interested, if the job is still available contact me.
    Regards.

SysAFF, Feb 20, 2019 IP