1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I make $2,000 monthly reselling Amazon return products

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by mervinplace, Feb 20, 2019.

I am Mervin. I have being reading this forum topics for a long time and gained it lot from here. I just felt I should also contribute to let other also gain from my experience.

I have 3 multiple income streams. The biggest earner for me is reselling Amazon returns. Amazon is very customer focused. They offer a generous 30 days for customers to return items after purchase. No questions asked. Amazon do not keep the returned items. They liquidate them. That is, they sell them off in bulk to liquidation companies. These companies then turn around and sell the items to small entrepreneurs like me. I buy them to resell offline and online.. Offline because I am a social person. I am active in different groups. I take the liquidated items in my car and show to people I meet. Online is where I sell over 70% of the items. I post the items on eBay.

Tips On Getting Started

1. If you are looking for a business to start, you should try reselling Amazon liquidations. It's fun and profitable. I use liquidation.com and bulq.com to buy liquidated items. You can surf through the sites and you will see the large number of items they have available.

2. I don't buy just any item I see. I look at Amazon.com and check their best sellers first. Then I look for such items on liquidation sites to buy. This way, I don't have to keep inventory for too long or have problem reselling.

3. I use a liquidation fulfillment service. Liquidation fulfillment service helps with shipping and warehousing. When I buy liquidated items, they are shipped to the fulfillment company. The company helps me store the products. This way I don't bother about space to store my items. They help me sort the items. If the packaging is damage, they help with replacing the wrapper. I list the product on eBay. When it resells, the fulfillment company ships it to the buyer. It's much easier for me this way. The liquidation company I use is affcademy.com.

Like I said earlier, this business is fun and profitable. If you ask questions, ask and I will respond below

mervinplace, Feb 20, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a high risk venture. First buying these items from liquidation companies are hit or miss. Then you're using a fulfillment company that costs. Finally you're selling things you have no idea what condition they're in. You can get some unhappy customers and poor feedback ratings quick.

After the costs of goods, fulfillment company expenses, Ebay fees, Paypal fees and shipping fees-if you don't charge correct shipping fee every time. Making pennies on the dollar isn't worth it. Not to mention everything that can go wrong. Items don't sell-fulfillment company charges storages fees.

I'd rather the merchandise be shipped directly to me or find items to sell through garage sales, thrift stores, estate sales, storage auctions, etc.

kjh-08, Feb 20, 2019 IP
    dmax2020 likes this.
  3. ValeriyPravdiviy

ValeriyPravdiviy Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a sellers account which I am ready to pro

ValeriyPravdiviy, May 14, 2019 IP
  4. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How I make $2,000 monthly reselling Amazon return products

So how do you make 2,000 USD monthly?