1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Daytona 500

Discussion in 'Sports' started by qwikad.com, Feb 19, 2019.

I live just 35-40 minutes away from Daytona International Speedway. To my shame I've never gone watching a NASCAR race live. After this Sunday's race, I really want to go, particularly since NASCAR's viewership is going down.

Anyone watched the race on TV or live?

qwikad.com, Feb 19, 2019 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Been to a couple races in Atlanta. It's not what it was 10 years ago. All the big names have retired. Surprised they're still afloat as an organization lol.

kjh-08, Feb 19, 2019 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  3. mmead95

mmead95 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nascar is pretty interesting. The big appeal is aligning yourself on a driver or team. The sport has this HUGE good vs bad rivalry thing going on (Earnhardt vs Bush). Plus, It’s your driver against the pack of 43. Some of these guys really, really hate each other. Probably for good reason. It’s a very alpha scenario, driving at 200 mph and have a driver turn you into a wall and pass you. There are the occasional magnificent wrecks.

mmead95, Nov 8, 2020 IP