1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Spam Hits Showing in G.A. from seotalk.xyz? Jumping through hoop.

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Karen May Jones, Feb 16, 2019.

I've been seeing traffic on my blog that is supposedly coming from seotalk.xyz. I copied and pasted the domain in chrome and it goes through a google hoop, then it lands on a totally different domain. memozing.com
    xyzFAKE.jpg
    GOOGLE ANALYTICS REFERRAL SPAM
    Bruce Moore wrote an article about this type of spam hit in an article here. These people are shady and wasteful - hope they learn to play nice one day soon. Maybe google can use them as an example on how to stop this behavior.
    https://www.mooresoftwareservices.com/Referral-Spam/google-analytics-referral-spam-from-seotalk-xyz

I wonder how much time people spend stopping up the google drain with garbage tricks. Obviously it's for loophole advantages. How about some of us who are dedicated to writing and offering legit info stuff... and we get ignored because we aint smart enough to trick google!!!!
    :eek:
    Remember ten/fifteen years ago when we are all on board with trading blog links or listing each other on our LINKS PAGE? heh
    sie.gif

Karen May Jones, Feb 16, 2019 IP