1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get $1000/month from Amazon?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by seocrusher, Dec 22, 2012.

1. blueink02

blueink02 Member

Best Answers:
    Premade site, do you mean sites sold on Flippa?

blueink02, May 21, 2018 IP
  2. Bout Warrior

Bout Warrior Member

Best Answers:
    @blueink02...You can, although they're a little expensive. PM me and I'll hook you up with with a guy that does em affordably

Bout Warrior, May 21, 2018 IP
  3. Hearthrobz

Hearthrobz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Test different traffic sources including social media/media buy and emailing. Then scale up what converts. Thats the way to few ks per month.

Hearthrobz, May 28, 2018 IP
  4. chinemeremz

chinemeremz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You killed it Xceedbd with this very concise yet in depth response, but to buttress those point and further expand on the points raised;
    1. Investing money will mean Ads,SEO, hosting and hiring freelancers to do jobs you aint savvy enough to handle. You'll also need to spend money on the right tools. Like those for keyword tools like SEM rush, spy tools like spyfu, then video marketing tools and more.

2. Investing time is really where the money is- an this entails doing researches on hot niches and trends. From experience I use Google trends to check what's hot in the SERPs and more. Time should also be invested in learning and utilizing the knowledge you garnered from top dudes like Darren Rowse, Pat Flynn and a host of other top gurus who've made tons of six figure greenbacks from Amazon.

3. Researching your products is one area that needs careful consideration; that Mr. A sold this product doesn't necessarily mean that if Mr.B will making a killing recommending the same product. Its all about understanding the dynamics and in all the reason why a person require such product. If you understand this "why" then knowing what kinda stuff your audience wants gives you that reason to stay in front of them with the solution.

4. Select your niche- this is where most newbies get stuck, I get to hear this a lot from the gurus. They are like "build a niche around your interests and hobbies" while this may be the case; what of those peeps who don't even know whet their hobbies and interests are? To this set of people, knowing what niche sells is truly an uphill task. But this is not true, I say this because I know a guy (me), who sold a coconut oil supplement over and over again, and funny enough I don't even know jack about coconut or its health benefits. But because I wrote an article on the "Health Benefits of Coconut" and added a coconut related product I saw on Amazon to the article, I was surprised how peeps bought the product. And the reason being the keyword "Benefit", yes when you add value or solve a problem, then you make a sale. Thats what it is!

5. Keyword research is one of the basics of succeeding not just in Amazon, but in every online marketing. The Google Tool, remains my favorite tool, but with LSI words and other long tail keywords, and the search algorithm becoming more sophisticated; more powerful tools like SEM rush and its likes are tools that come handy. But for those running their biz on a tight and lean budget, the Bing and Google tools should suffice.

6. Group your keywords and make a site structure: this is another very important step. Only if you get this right can you begin to reap the dividends of being an Amazon Associate. To make this work, you need to understand more about CMS like Wordpress, Blogger and TypePad. And site builing softwares like WIX, Webex or even Shopify. Then understand that the web is tending towards mobile, therefore your site must be mobile friendly to say the least.

7. Product Review or Blog: Well a blog can be centered around reviews of products on a particular niche or set of niches. Today, this seem to be the norm and trust me the big guys make tons of money telling others about the various products and services, the merits and the demerits. This is simply the best way to make it on Amazon! trust me, I know

8. Design your site: again this is where special attention must be made; the bounce rate of a site could be determined not only by the content, but also through the wrong layout and navigation. Today, building highly responsive sites are not as difficult as it used to be. With tools like DIVI, Beaver, Elementor and many others, a newbie can easily build powerful and highly responsive dynamic sites that rock.

9. Writing reviews can be really daunting because not every body is blessed with this particular skillset. But consistency and clarity can make the difference here. And if you are not that good, you can allow others to guest post on your blog, or better still hit freelamce sites like upwork, elance and Fiverr to recruit peeps with copywriting and content building skills.

10. Traffic building seem to be the real deal, because after you take all the steps listed above, you still need people to visit your site, engage with your contents and make you the money. From experience, search traffic remains the best. Other sources has been Quora, this forum, Twitter, Facebook and until recently Pinterest (which kinda shocked me). Guest posting too is another portent traffic source

11. Rinse and repeat- Yes that is consistency. The more you write and post, the more you get noticed and once you get noticed, you start making the money!

chinemeremz, Jan 23, 2019 IP
  5. CandidCover

CandidCover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not sure that many people actually get to that point! I personally have a hard time with it.

CandidCover, Feb 16, 2019 IP
  6. DulceanaQQ

DulceanaQQ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know it takes time, most people are just desperate and don't want to do any free work which will result in some solid money over time. My own experience getting to $1k per month was about 1 year of solid part time work, but believe me it's worth it. You can even sell site for some good cash after that. I am thinking about it too and investing more in FBA.

DulceanaQQ, Apr 8, 2019 IP