1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback on new website!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by SteadyIO, Feb 12, 2019.

Hello everyone!

I recently just launched my web hosting site and interested in hearing any feedback. Many thanks!

SteadyIO.com

SteadyIO, Feb 12, 2019 IP
  2. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    Looks really great.
    Nothing to add.

Orol, Feb 12, 2019 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    - Does the IO stand for something? If it does, maybe you should use it as a sales pitch.

- You forgot to style the "Search domain availability" search option.

- The 29.99 price is trying to escape the circle. Make the font smaller.

- The height of some images at the top of the pages can be reduced. As in: https://steadyio.com/hosting.html

- A few of your services are still "coming soon". You should make sure they are fully functioning before you launch your service.

qwikad.com, Feb 12, 2019 IP
  4. SteadyIO

SteadyIO Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much! I'll start working on that :)

SteadyIO, Feb 13, 2019 IP
  5. OnlyMalcom

OnlyMalcom Peon

Best Answers:
    This is my small critique of your site

SteadyIO.com

I can see the main purpose of your site, is to enable its user with great speed and quality service for web hosting services.
    The elements I really enjoyed on your site, the seamless transition of graphics. Your site makes understanding more of what your hosting services do for its customers.
    The elements that could be better for this site to gain more views and conversions are having a more interactive site the can guide its user to the most important content. There are some pages that do not show as much information on the other aspects of what your company does. Some Typing Fonts make some of the pages and section on your website not stand out as much as they could.

Other than this critiqued review the website looks pretty cool so far but definitely more attention to detail and Have some fun with it that's all I gotta to say
    HAve a Awesome Day Man

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    OnlyMalcom, Feb 15, 2019 IP
  6. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If your site is an example of what your application does, I am not impressed.

You have NO CONTENT above the fold. Why should ANYONE stay on your page when you fail to give them a REASON to stay?

Content below the fold needs to be divided up into separate pages pertinent to the content. To do that you will also need a MENU.

The whole page is BLAH. Black, gray, blue, and white. NO OTHER COLOR, except for a little at the bottom. Even the blue looks BLAH. Without CAPTIVATING CONTENT, that alone will DRIVE visitors away.

In your ordering section you are using gray-on-white thin-glyph fonts that are near impossible to read. How do you expect sales if your sales spiel cannot be read?

Blue-on-white text is another no-no. If your want results, you MUST make it EASY for potential customers to decide to buy. Forcing the customers to WORK will drive them away. They will believe that if you make them WORK to buy that your product will INCREASE THEIR WORKLOAD instead of lessening it.

Basically, you need to bring your text, contrast, etc up to WCAG LEGIBILITY standards.

mmerlinn, Feb 15, 2019 IP
  7. yugo

yugo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    nice.... i like it

yugo, Feb 15, 2019 IP
  8. digitech

digitech Active Member

Best Answers:
    any free taste? free review? free cuopon or promo free hosting maybe sir?

digitech, Mar 20, 2019 IP