1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website database creation

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by ankowal93, Feb 11, 2019.

Hi!

I would like to create a website database for a collection I have. It will be for my personal use so it does not have to be very pretty. It needs to:

- entries will have many characteristics, I need to be able to filter them by any possible combination of those characteristics
    - every item will have a photo, I need the results to display the photos

I need advice how to proceed. My programming skills are VERY limited and they are limited to JAVA. I have never touched website design. I would prefer a tool that would not require me to use code. Is there anything out there that would work for me?

ankowal93, Feb 11, 2019 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you are the ONLY user, how does a webpage improve upon the computer that you use? You have given us NO VALID REASON why you even need a website database.

Most computers have database and/or spreadsheet programs on them that will do what you need done without programming and without building webpages.

mmerlinn, Feb 15, 2019 IP