1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PropellerAds Network | Banners, Popunders, Mobile [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by skeeper, Jun 30, 2014.

1. SasquachYeti

SasquachYeti Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never said such thing. Push Notifications are compatible with Adsense, you can use both Ads.

SasquachYeti, Nov 27, 2018 IP
  2. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Just an FYI - Adult ads are being displayed with their Direct Link and Smart Link w/push products. They may be appearing with their popup product too. Not sure about push notifications.

FindMyDIY, Dec 12, 2018 IP
  3. PropellerAds

PropellerAds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We stick to this year’s resolution – to make monetization even more effortless, lucrative, and profitable.

PropellerAds’s IT team has unveiled a new version of our WordPress plugin. At one stroke, our plugin solves several main issues that publishers face:

• No more manual copy-pasting ad tags and ad zones (we know that it wasn’t always easy to understand where to paste what)
    • Forget about multi-step activations and difficult setups
    Instead, publishers can now enjoy direct, seamless integration with our Self-Serve platform. From today, connecting WordPress plugin to your PropellerAds’s account takes only a few seconds.

Connecting to your account
    Once your PropellerAds’s plugin is activated for the first time, you’ll see a warning saying that the plugin needs to be configured in order to show ads on your website.

[​IMG]

Click on any “Fix this” link to be forwarded to the plugin options page.

• If you don’t have a Publisher Account at PropellerAds – click the “register” link and create one
    • If you already have one – click the “Connect to PropellerAds SSP” button
    [​IMG]

Once you click the “Connect to PropellerAds SSP”, you will be taken to the Publisher’s account login page.

Proceed with signing into your account and wait to be redirected back to your WordPress admin area.

Click on “Update zone list” to get active ad zones from your account.

[​IMG]

All your ad zones will be loaded automatically and can be found inside the plugin grouped by ad format type (in the dropdown menu).

Choose zones you want to enable from the lists, tick the checkbox “Allow ads on all pages” and then click the “Save Changes” button.

Don’t forget – you need to choose the zone for every ad format you want you to use on your website.

What about new anti-adblock?
    As a site owner, you are the one to decide how you want to display ads on your website and, obviously, you are not obliged to comply with any ad block rules or algorithms.

We are aware of some individual cases when Push Notification opt-in form might be blocked by certain software due to custom settings / stringent rules.

To protect the incomes of our publishers, we introduce the new anti-adblock solution, tailored specifically for Push Notifications.

[​IMG]

From now on, all Push Notification zone tags will automatically contain the anti-adblock bypassing code. If you wish to get the code without anti-adblock, you need to untick the checkbox, saying “Monetize visitors with AdBlocking software.

That’s the news. But we can assure you that even more exciting features for fruitful monetization are coming very soon.

Download WP Plugin - https://wordpress.org/plugins/propellerads-official/#description

PropellerAds, Feb 1, 2019 IP
  4. peahman

peahman Member

Best Answers:
    PropellerAds is a pure scam website.
    they rejected my payments for very lame excuses. Totally scam website.
    I was a publisher, my website approved by them! & The ads was on my website for whole 6 month! now after 6 month they rejected the payment !!
    Their scam support told me my country is not accepted in PropellerAds!

So why the hell they approved it in first place and then! they used my website for their shitty & malware ads ?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    peahman, Feb 1, 2019 IP
  5. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Hello!

Thank you for your message.

It is difficult to assess the situation without details, but most likely we see the following:

In accordance with our Publishers Terms (every client must agree with), the client must indicate reliable information only.

If the client does not comply with the rules prescribed in the Publishers Terms, our Policy considers this as a deliberate violation.

If the situation is different and you have not violated the rules, we will be happy to help you figure it out. Please submit your ID for a more in-depth analysis.

Thank you!

PropellerAds, Feb 12, 2019 IP
  6. peahman

peahman Member

Best Answers:
    Hey scammer!
    My situation is clear!
    You approved my site! it mean you ve checked everything before approving
    However WEBSITE LANGUAGE & DOMAIN indicated its belong to specific country !

Now after afew month Your fraud team rejected my payment! Because you changed Your "Publishers Terms" during this 6 month!

You should Pay my payment completely! Because You approved my site! in first place , so i dont care about your "Publishers Terms" if it changed in past 6 month!
    Propellerads Used my website to make money with thier malware ads! You should pay my payment!

I will keep posting in every single forum ! social media! People should be aware of your frud and selective payment.

just in case my Payout #143250

peahman, Feb 13, 2019 IP
  7. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Found this on their "Terms" page. It appears you are using their services at your own risk. Doesn't say much for this Ad network does it?

"The information contained in this website is provided on “as is” basis and for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Propeller Ads and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk."

FindMyDIY, Feb 13, 2019 IP
  8. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Dear Peahman,

We ask you to follow the rules of decency in communication, we discuss serious things here.

Thanks for the details. Our team checked your case. You have intentionally violated the rules specified in the Publisher Agreement.

When registering, you indicated one country as your residence country, and then you asked us to make payments to... another country.

Do you really want to convince us and all forum members that you RANDOMLY confused 2 different countries? Are you serious?

This is called a fake country indication.

We write the rules for a reason and ask all the clients to read and agree, we are not going to forgive such violations. Why other clients should follow the rules, and you can break them? This would be unfair to the hundreds of thousands of other publishers and advertisers who have been working with us for many years. We strictly monitor the quality of our services.

The decision will not be changed, you can send all objections to

PropellerAds, Feb 14, 2019 IP
  9. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    What exactly is your question and what information about the company do you want to find? Please tell and we will help you.

PropellerAds, Feb 14, 2019 IP
  10. peahman

peahman Member

Best Answers:
    LOL
    Do you wanna convince us that you are not scammers?
    When i was joined in your Fraud propellerads website my country was on your list!
    You Changed the country in my profile because You removed my country name after changing your rules without any notice!

Ive opened same topic in 10 Forum! majority of users are agree to me that you are bunch of scammers with selective payments!

Tell me and all forum members:

Didnt you make money out of my site?

Didnt you show your malware ads on my site for whole 6 month ?

Didnt you approve my website in first place? (Yes!) So Your fraud team checked my website before approval! a website with Country specific domain with specific language!

You should pay the money! You used my website to make money!
    I will spend hundreds of dollars to spread the awareness about your Fraud and scam propellerads Ad network.

LOL Sure, you monitor your scumbag fraud system with your full malware ads?
    You publish bunch of virus , redirect and malwares on publisher websites. This is just part of reviews on your plugin :
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/propellerads-official/#reviews

[​IMG]

Reviews on other forums:

[​IMG]

peahman, Feb 14, 2019 IP
  11. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you guys should work something out. I think he should get paid for whatever he earned.

bale, Feb 14, 2019 IP
  12. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    There is no support team on the forum and we can't share any details, you can contact the support team directly and request all the needed information.

We cannot conduct business with clients who violate the rules. You lied to us about your country of residence and did not bother to correct the error, and this is a violation.

For your information, the Publisher Agreement has not been changed since 21.02.2017.

PropellerAds, Feb 15, 2019 IP
  13. peahman

peahman Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for reply

YES ! Ive joined in 2015 in your shitty ad network!
    Proof :
    [​IMG]
    I promoted your crappy Ad network and i had +350 REF
    Proof :

[​IMG]

So tell me now! Why should i Lie when i brought REAL traffic and many publishers for you ?
    Why should i waste my time ! and my website ad positions for your ads while there are tens of ad networks out there?

Yes because you are bunch of scammers with selective payment!

Again
    Tell me and all forum members:

Didnt you make money out of my site?

Didnt you show your malware ads on my site ?

Didnt you approve my website in first place? (Yes!) So Your fraud team checked my website before approval! a website with Country specific domain with specific language!

You should pay the money! You used my website to make money!

peahman, Feb 15, 2019 IP
  14. chinemeremz

chinemeremz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As an advertiser, what incentives can one get when we chose your network over the many other networks? though i can easily head over to your site to read the FAQs and TOS, but I'll prefer you tell me what is in stock for me. Thanks

chinemeremz, Feb 15, 2019 IP
  15. TheParadox91

TheParadox91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The worst network ever tries:
    - very very low CPM 0.30 :eek:
    - Support
    - Payment time

The best networks except google
    Ad-Maven, Popads, Adsterra

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    TheParadox91, Feb 16, 2019 IP
  16. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Hello

Check this article to find out the reason why you get low CPM - https://propellerads.com/blog/pub-ask-propeller-why-is-my-cpm-so-low/

PropellerAds, Feb 18, 2019 IP
  17. TheParadox91

TheParadox91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A lot of nonsense, the cpm of most networks is 0.50. But you go down even more.
    Do not even run close to the competition. :):)

TheParadox91, Feb 18, 2019 IP
  18. Ilovetowin

Ilovetowin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My account is blocked with 2.3k$ in it, i have SEO Traffic, i also use adsense in that website without any issue, i have pm'ed you every detail you need, there is no proof that i used fake traffic or anything else, if you guys don't pay me off, i am making sure that you guys suffer.

IS PROPELLER ADS REALLY BIGGER THAN ADSENSE???? I AM STILL THINKING ADSENSE PAYING ME FROM 6 MONTHS SO WAS PROPELLER, PROPELLER DECLARED ME FRAUD TRAFFIC WHILE I AM STILL MAKING 40-50$ PER DAY From ADSENSE IF YOU WANT I CAN GIVE YOU PROOF ALSO.

Ilovetowin, Apr 19, 2019 IP
  19. TheParadox91

TheParadox91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am surprised that digitalpoint does advertise propellerads. After all these scams.:confused:

TheParadox91, Apr 19, 2019 IP
  20. Ilovetowin

Ilovetowin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if they don't revert their decision, I will request digital point managers to block these guys and stop promoting scammers.

Ilovetowin, Apr 19, 2019 IP