1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am looking for a HTML Code Line

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by rhoniedotcom, Jan 28, 2019.

1. rhoniedotcom

rhoniedotcom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My Skype name is Rhonie. If you have
    Well, seeing how you have done all of what you have, just add a bar code scanner to scan the bar code of the movie while the DVD cover is being scanned to upload, have the bar code number supply the name and year of the movie and search IMDB and Youtube for the movie title and put those in place automatically. How much would you charge me to do that? Now that would be "Slick" or even "Sic".

rhoniedotcom, Feb 11, 2019 IP
  2. rhoniedotcom

rhoniedotcom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where have you been, what are you doing. Please contact me.

rhoniedotcom, Feb 13, 2019 IP
  3. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for the delay, whilst yes it would be "slick" to just scan them in, not all DVD's have barcodes, not all production companies use the same barcode language or numbering system, which is why most retail stores have an entirely different in-house barcode they slap on the shrink-wrap.

Much less there is no reliable single source for DVD identification much less a reliable way to find associated IMDB and Wikepedia listings. I would still suggest manual labor for all that as you're basically looking for "meta" data that doesn't actually exist anywhere in a coherent form.

deathshadow, Feb 15, 2019 IP
  4. ashraftuhin

ashraftuhin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, This is Ashraf. Expert Web Designer & Web Developer. I have 5 years of experience in Web Development. I am a professional freelancer. you can hire me on freelancer to complete your project. or Contact me Direct on $k y pe: live:mondialwebs
    My all Services:
    > Web Design
    > Web Development
    > Web App
    > eCommerce
    > Wordpress
    > Craigslist Posting

ashraftuhin, Feb 23, 2019 IP