1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best Free website creator

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Pablo Mena, Apr 27, 2017.

1. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am very surprised at the paucity of zombic incompetent ignoramuses adding filth to a thread that is this old. Would have thunk there would have been scores more in that length of time.

mmerlinn, Jul 1, 2018 IP
    deathshadow likes this.
  2. Altometa

Altometa Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah I agree... you just added more into it. Me thinks we already diverted from the original topic. You see it's not even about zombies. Ingenious.

Just bury it already before more voodoo priests add more crap into it.

Altometa, Jul 2, 2018 IP
    deathshadow and mmerlinn like this.
  3. jamessmith12jh

jamessmith12jh Peon

Best Answers:
    Try wordpress.com only

jamessmith12jh, Jul 14, 2018 IP
  4. MyLead-Global

MyLead-Global Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Try Wordpress, a lot of people use it.

MyLead-Global, Oct 3, 2018 IP
  5. thatJRyan

thatJRyan Peon

Best Answers:
    Both WordPress and Wix are great website builders especially for beginners. The best thing about wordpress is the great flexibility and zero cost. Wix puts ads on you sites when you use it's free basic website building feature, which actually can be done on WordPress using free website building app like VPSrobots, ISPconfig.

thatJRyan, Oct 7, 2018 IP
  6. subaru20

subaru20 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Myself, I’d recommend you to go with Weebly. It's a drag and drop website builder that makes it easy to create a powerful, professional website without any technical skills. Over 30 million entrepreneurs and small businesses have already used Weebly to build their online presence with a website, blog or store.

Content elements (like text, photos, maps, and videos) are added to your website by simply dragging and dropping them into place. Text is edited just like in a word processor. Building your website is done in real-time, right from your web browser. There’s absolutely nothing to install and no upgrades to worry about.

subaru20, Oct 23, 2018 IP
  7. Smile3D

Smile3D Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommented clean markup, because it is easier to support it. If you website will be grow, clean markup will be good. I know the freelance team codeintime I think they can help you.

Smile3D, Oct 28, 2018 IP
  8. ankush mittal

ankush mittal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you want to go for long term donot go for free website go with bluehost which will be very cheap $3 - $4 per month and you will get great support and great service. and all free are already covered by my friends in other replies

ankush mittal, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  9. Perll

Perll Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried Wordpress? They have plenty of themes as said before here.
    If it is for e-commerce? Then I would recommend Shopify or Ucommerce.

Perll, Feb 6, 2019 IP
  10. Garth Hagerman

Garth Hagerman Peon

Best Answers:
    Learn html, css, etc. Use an editor such as Brackets. It's free and is customizable with many free add-ons tailored for the type of coding you do.

Garth Hagerman, Mar 4, 2019 IP
  11. zimadev

zimadev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This review of website builders might help
    I guess it will depend on your skills and what you can afford to spend.

zimadev, Apr 9, 2019 IP
  12. moshelog

moshelog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wordpress is good for blogging. But if you want to do ecommerce, specifically dropshipping, check out Shopify. It is fairly easy to use and set up, no coding required. And then you can use this free guide that I used to build my store- from adding products, up to marketing them. https://www.importify.com/starting-dropshipping/

moshelog, Apr 18, 2019 IP
  13. Hurtarte

Hurtarte Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go for Atom, Brackets, Sublime text...
    All of that pre-made editor just will hurt your image in front of your clients
    If you wanna do the things simplest just go for Wordpress and hire someone that makes you hand-made template

Hurtarte, Apr 28, 2019 IP
  14. chrisjordan

chrisjordan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, Some recommendation for another website creator presently the king of free website builders for smaller businesses that a review to build presence online. You should be using this website creator jimdo, webnode, mozello, weebly for basic website creation.

chrisjordan, May 1, 2019 IP
  15. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Could you please translate this into English so we can understand it?

mmerlinn, May 4, 2019 IP
  16. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Look at the garbage they said "should be using". They're probably not capable of writing it in English since they're unqualified to talk about HTML or CSS either, what with garbage like Jimdo or Weebly being the intellectual equivalent of "Speak Engrish moist goodry, me love you long time".

See such stunning gems of developer ingorance, incompetence, and ineptitude as:

<body class="cc-page cc-pagemode-default main-page">
            <noscript>
                <iframe src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-MTHKCKN" height="0" width="0" style="display:none; visibility:hidden"></iframe>
            </noscript>
        <div id="cc-inner" class="cc-content-parent">

<div class="wt-cm-post-redirect-hint js-post-redirect-hint">
        <div class="wt-cm-post-redirect-hint__text-wrap">
            <meta name="translation" content="redirect-hint.info" />Welcome to Jimdo’s English site. You can also visit our sites for other countries.
        </div>

<select id="header-language-switch" title="Select your language" class="tp-main-header-language-switch__select js-tp-main-header-language-switch">
    Code (markup):
    or

<div id="lp-pom-root-color-overlay"></div>
    <div class="lp-positioned-content">
    <div class="lp-element lp-pom-text nlh" id="lp-pom-text-25">
    <h1 style="line-height: 42px;">
    <span style="font-size: 36px; letter-spacing: -1.2px;">Turn your idea into a website or online store</span>
    </h1>
    </div>
    <a class="lp-element lp-pom-button" id="lp-pom-button-29" href="clkn/https/www.weebly.com/signup" target="_self"><span class="label">Website</span></a>
    Code (markup):
    But sure, go ahead and piss on your website and crap on any potential users with that half-witted mentally-enfeebled SCAM ARTIST garbage! It's so painfully clear the people who MAKE these systems are unqualified to write a single line of HTML, much less tell others how to make websites.

deathshadow, May 4, 2019 IP
  17. Gary-SC

Gary-SC Member

Best Answers:
    I'm late to this thread, but I find it thought-provoking.

I'm all for GUI advancement in HTML/CSS editing, but I have to say that Wix and Weebly are not the easiest to deal with if you want to get out of their cookie-cutter templates. I know, I've tried both of them and gave up on them because of limitations and vendor lock-in. As a matter of fact, that's why I'm trying to learn to build a website from scratch. I don't enjoy having to do all kinds of manual labors, but it seems to me that it might be the only way to gain full control over how something looks.

Sometimes, I also wonder which is easier; learning to use Wix or Weebly and all their quirks, or learning to code a basic page. Honestly, I have learned just enough HTML and CSS at this point to be able to tweak an existing free HTML template. It's really not that hard to do. FTP is a matter of logging in with FTP software, and hosting is cheap nowadays. Why pay for Wix, etc. when you can get a lot more for about the same price or even less?

Gary-SC, Jun 3, 2019 IP
  18. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend you to try Tilda

Orol, Jun 3, 2019 IP
  19. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What strengths does it have?

sarahk, Jun 3, 2019 IP