1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay Away CPMstar, Scams Now

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by jadecat341, Jan 30, 2019.

I'm work with CPMstar more than 1 Years.

But I haven't received my payment for November 2018 at the begining of this month.

till 01.18.2019 I email to ,, inquiry my payment no respone. 01.23.2019 i paused the ad code and request my payments again, got respone from below and " account disable".

'Your account was flagged and closed because you have been sending fraudulent traffic. You are in clear violation of our terms and conditions and CPMStar is not obligated to make payment on fraudulent traffic. We have no tolerance for this type of violation.'

Then they don't respone my emails till now.

I have some questions:
    Why they don't tell me the traffic problem, Just disabe my account directly? if appear the fraudulent traffic now, Why they buckle all of my payments?
    Why they don't disable my account earlier? This payments cycle is wasted my 2 and a half months times.
    Why can't provide the fraudulent traffic details?

They don't give me the fraudulent traffic details, and don't accept check the traffic, Just don't give pay no reasons.

So, i suddenly realized they want to swindle my payments ($1,983.82@Nov,$1,666.27@Dec), I'm an individual and do not loc in US, can't bring a lawsuit. But I can remind all of the webmaster “Don't wateaed your timeS. Stay Away CPMstar,”

jadecat341, Jan 30, 2019 IP
  2. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Have you fully read the terms? Many companies disable without notice if you violate their terms. Where did you get the traffic? Was it legit? I have never dealt with this company but you need to look over the terms.

Looking at your posting history, seems to suggest that you are the one who are causing the trouble. Looks like you were banned by a few companies. Taking shortcuts by trying to cheat the system often backfires.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    allout, Jan 31, 2019 IP
  3. ultra_sweet

ultra_sweet Member

Best Answers:
    Networks win a percentage of our earnings. There is no logical reason for them to ban people without strong reasons. Most probably the traffic you've sent was fraudulent...have you checked your sources? Maybe you got scammed yourself... :(

ultra_sweet, Jan 31, 2019 IP
  4. jadecat341

jadecat341 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I said they banned my account no reasons, if traffic problem ,just ask give me some details, i can fix the problem. and they banned my account after i stoppted the traffic and request my payments.
    And no respones still now.

jadecat341, Jan 31, 2019 IP