1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long was it before you started making money?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by dscurlock, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Zeroash

Zeroash Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO is extremely important to any online business. I struggle with it myself

Zeroash, Jan 13, 2019 IP
  2. chinemeremz

chinemeremz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon is simply the bedrock of Affiliate profits, I got my first check here after like 3 to 4 years of doing this. It was helluva task getting the job done. Back then we had Hubpages and Squidoo, and these content sites were simply the go-to place for both traffic, backlinks and getting some extra cash from building hubs and lenses that will make you money. As a matter of fact, my first Adsense check was courtesy of Hubpages. Then the Penguin and Panda arrived and boom! it was back to square one. Micro niche blogs was the way to go, but the penguin and duplicate content SERP algorithm tweak by Google killed it too. I had to start building Authority blogs and kinda added one or two products from Amazon, and slowly I got back in the game. How nostalgic it is for me to relive this experience allover again. its dejavu peeps! and I love it

chinemeremz, Jan 23, 2019 IP
  3. neodragon

neodragon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have faced similar challenges, just learned to revive old nostalgia. Game on!

neodragon, Jan 29, 2019 IP