1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Shopify theme for a site selling merch from 3rd party vendors (Etsy model)?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by BrianBeadle, Dec 12, 2018.

Hello!
    I am looking for a theme that would fit my business model but I can't seem to find one that would work without some slight modification. I am rather experienced in digital marketing but I am new to e-commerce.

The site will be built somewhat like Etsy with third-party vendors and their products. It will be rather small inventory and focused on one very niche item. Less than 100 vendors with 5-10 products each.

The site would ideally start with a clean large header photo, followed by a 'deal of the day' product and then a 'featured vendors' section where a user can view vendors and their products. The site would charge a commision on the sale of a vendors products.

I'm starting to think a custom designed them might be best but I would rather find a low-cost startup option to prove the concept of the site before forking over a good amount of cash for a fully customized site.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated!

BrianBeadle, Dec 12, 2018 IP
  2. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can find some very nice and sleek business themes on google for a reasonable price. Some are even customizable so you can make it look a bit more unique.

If you want to go the route of purchasing a custom theme, i would highly suggest trying to look around on forums for someone to make you the theme as opposed to going to a theme company. Theme companies will usually charge you a ridiculous price for a custom theme.

Wishing you the best with your project (-:

Sphor, Jan 26, 2019 IP