1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to build the first step of relationship with publishers

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by LasermediaKlose, Jan 24, 2019.

Hi everyone! This is Klose.
    Thank you in advance for kindly reading my thread.

We have plenty of offers to go and when we are looking for traffic from the pubs or affiliate networks,
    we may meet the same geo, basis, type, vertical,
    reach an agreement on payouts and payment terms
    and even we confirm that we are the person the other one is looking for,
    but we always finally stop at FIRST TEST on the prepayment issue.

We hope to even run a small test to start our offer but we could not do any prepay until we confirm their quality of traffic (or maybe long cooperation).
    But on the other side, most of pubs and affiliates would like to go with prepayment.
    Even though we can go net in the future, at least the first touch must be prepayed.
    We should have make a deal but everything halts at the final step. :(

If you could help me, I will appreciate it.
    BTW I may miss the posts on the forum and I will leave my contacts as well for your kind helpfulness.
    E-mail/Skype:

LasermediaKlose, Jan 24, 2019 IP
  2. ultra_sweet

ultra_sweet Member

Best Answers:
    Hello K,

Have you though about adding the earnings to their current balance in real time and pay on demand for cash-outs of a minimum amount of $x (10,50,100)? Once they require a cash out, their traffic may be verified and if everything is all right you issue the payment, if not, you can require additional information and place the payment on hold. I have seen this method applied on some networks I've worked with and it sounds fair and legit to me.

Just wait for other opinions as well. Let us know how it turned out for you. Good luck!

ultra_sweet, Jan 25, 2019 IP