1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Established member but no access?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Fugitive99, Jan 23, 2019.

Hi I've received 3 likes (all on the same post) and been a member for over 48 hours (since Monday) so I think I'm an established member - I can post in the buy/sell section and I can post in the domain section but I can't seem to post in the Graphic Design Contest or Website section.

Sorry for the noob question just not sure why its not working? Any help would be great.

Fugitive99, Jan 23, 2019 IP
    muddy786 likes this.
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It could be that the sections are for Premium Members only. Some have additional requirements and there should be a note at the top of the forum category.

sarahk, Jan 23, 2019 IP
    muddy786 likes this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    And one of those likes was from me. You're a good member judging by your short posting history so far. I hope that your issues posting in those sections get resolved one way or the other. Good luck to you with all and hang in there.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 23, 2019 IP
    Fugitive99 likes this.
  4. SpacePhoenix

SpacePhoenix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you've met the requirements to become an established member, you just need to wait for the relevant cron job to run

SpacePhoenix, Jan 23, 2019 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The relevant cron job runs every hour, if this member is still waiting after 48 hours then it must be a premium only section, or something broke.

sarahk, Jan 23, 2019 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i think you should have a little more patience and maybe you will get accepted or maybe you need to contact staff

Spartan14, Jan 24, 2019 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I reckon 48 hours was plenty of patience and the purpose of the Support and Feedback section of this forum is to "contact staff".

We're now waiting back to see if there was a restriction on the sections @Fugitive99 was trying to access or if there's something we need to get Shawn to look at.

sarahk, Jan 24, 2019 IP
    Fugitive99 likes this.
  8. Fugitive99

Fugitive99 Member

Best Answers:
    Seems to be working now...not sure why it wasn't before but all's well that ends well. Thanks for all the help.

Fugitive99, Jan 24, 2019 IP