1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you please review

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Fashionb, Jan 18, 2019.

Hello i have 1.6k worth of traffic on semrush + good content moz authority domain 29 . very few clicks on adsense traffic will go up by time can you please apraise my web site how much can worth and ways to improve it for more traffic and clicks on adsense and if you see any future , and thank you .
    Https://fashion-b.com , fashionb.co

Fashionb, Jan 18, 2019 IP
  2. ankush mittal

ankush mittal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your website really looks amazing.

First of all don't just be depend only on the adsense because if you are going to make $1 with AdSense you can make $10 while promoting any affiliate product or $20 while promoting your own product with the same amount of traffic.

Actually i cannot tell the worth of your website but you can find the related websites on the flippa and find what kind of pricing do they have and then you can absolutely calculate it.

ankush mittal, Jan 19, 2019 IP
  3. Fashionb

Fashionb Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your response , yes i use amazon affilliat links on some posts .

Fashionb, Jan 19, 2019 IP
  4. ankush mittal

ankush mittal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    also buddy think amazon commissions are low try to promote digital products.
    for making big money with amazon you need nig traffic but for digital products you can make more money with little traffic.
    but if your focus is amazon go ahead bring more traffic.

ankush mittal, Jan 19, 2019 IP
  5. Fashionb

Fashionb Peon

Best Answers:
    Im not fixed on one idea i will be happy to know new ideas and try them digital products like ebooks ? Can you tell examples

Fashionb, Jan 19, 2019 IP
  6. Fashionb

Fashionb Peon

Best Answers:
    Any thoughts here please ?

Fashionb, Jan 22, 2019 IP