1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do i increase traffic and back links to my website

Discussion in 'SEO' started by mbecky2007, Jul 8, 2018.

1. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Provided he's still able to speak coherently...

JoeSpirit, Nov 12, 2018 IP
  2. sigen

sigen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most Youtubers can't even do it w/o mj, people like such content

sigen, Nov 15, 2018 IP
  3. Justin Louis

Justin Louis Peon

Best Answers:
    To generate more traffic the only way is quality content. Try posting quality content every week and give that article some social links so, that you can get some traffic at the initial level.

Justin Louis, Jan 3, 2019 IP
  4. Jack Calder

Jack Calder Member

Best Answers:
    The Right Way to Get Backlinks: There is most definitely a right and a wrong way to get backlinks. The wrong way is easy to figure out: don't cheat. The right way is a little trickier, and like all natural, white-hat SEO strategies, it takes time and effort to get quality backlinks.

Here are five ways to get quality backlinks:

• Enlist the help of reputable directories. Put your name and information on high-quality, human-edited directories such as Best of the Web, Yahoo, dmoz.org, and lawyers.com. Having your link on these reputable sites will give you a few powerful backlinks. Tip: Although dmoz.org is a free site, you will have to pay to be listed on other quality directories. Before you pay to be listed on any site, ensure that it is a trustworthy site, is free from spam, and contains high-quality content. I want to stress that there are precious few directories that are worth your money, so choose with caution.
    • Produce effective link bait. If you write and publish interesting, well-written, and timely content, you increase your chances of getting natural backlinks. This is because good content gets shared and linked to. Tip: To create tasty link bait, think hard about what clients and those in your field want to read about. Be sure your content is free of mistakes, easy to understand, and furthers your image as an expert in your field.
    • Be a guest blogger. Guest blogging is a fantastic way to get quality backlinks. Just be sure that you never pay for a guest blogging opportunity. This is a big no-no. Tip: To become a guest blogger, be sure that you are involved with the targeted blog. Share interesting posts and comment when appropriate. You should basically "get to know" the blogger. And, as always, make every piece you write interesting, informative. and well-written. Matt Cutts wrote about how guest blogging is dead, but if you are doing it the right way this is still an acceptable practice.
    • Get involved. Another way to earn high-quality backlinks is to get involved in your community. Often, when you give money or time to a charity, they will reward you with a thank you on their website. Sometimes there will be a link that points back to your site with the thank you; powerful! Also, ensure that you're listed with local organizations like the Chamber of Commerce. There is almost always a link on these sites. Tip: Our SEO team came up with a brilliant way to use community involvement to earn top notch, sustainable backlinks. Elsewhere on our site we discuss how we created this natural, sustainable link-building strategy using the charitable work our client has done.
    • Link out. When you link out to other reputable websites within your field, you give their website a little boost, a little Google juice. And sometimes, they may give you some back. In this “you scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours” situation, many people who have been linked to will return the favor and link back to your site. Tip: This reciprocal linking can be a good thing, as long as it’s done in moderation. What you don’t want to do is link out to hundreds of sites just for the sake of linking. If you do this you are not only giving away too much of your linking power, if many of the sites link back to you, Google could get suspicious and deindex your website—a death blow in many cases

Jack Calder, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Oh @Jack Calder you've put me in a real bind.

On the one hand, I should be deleting your post because it's a copy paste job from fosterwebmarketing.com

But leaving it means anyone doing due diligence before employing you will be forewarned that in 2019 you think that dmoz is still a directory you can submit to and therefore realise that anything else you claim is dubious. I guess it equally applies to Stellen Infotech where you're a senior developer.

ref: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=380615

I had a good giggle after checking out your corporate office
    upload_2019-1-22_9-8-47.png

sarahk, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  6. Joshua Kim

Joshua Kim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey,

All these people are just repeating same thing over and over again.
    If you want to do SEO yourself and want to keep it simple then here is the exact step by step:
    1. Perform an seo audit for your website. Fix all the issues outlined in the audit
    2. Rewrite your contents focused around keywords that you want to target on Google
    3. Buy 'Quality' PBN links. This is the best, fastest and the simplest way for you to do off-page seo. Note how I said 'quality'

If you need some more information just ask me.

Joshua Kim, Mar 7, 2019 IP