1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bad lik check software for pc ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Da Web, Dec 5, 2018.

Broken link checker softwares do exist, but is there anything for bad link detection to show me low quality links etc ? So far I havent found anything. There is lot of online things higly payd, but I am not with that many clients so Its expensive for me.

Da Web, Dec 5, 2018 IP
  2. Tugeza

Tugeza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tugeza, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  3. Da Web

Da Web Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the replay. But I have to say this is way too expensive for my small business.... I take in Bulgaria from a website for SEO 200 USD, I have to pay tax on that, I have to pay my own bills and office etc, There should be a winning for my co worker too... SO When I take 5 websites or 6 which we could work with at once maximum of 9... Motnhly we both have 400 USD of our own bills and not to say about those for the office and the small company.... so it is NOT reliable for a website to pay €359 ........... I mean.. seriously...... small business SEO for other small business.... not reliable at all for that high payd stuff..
    Manually to determin which is BAD is really a tuff tusk because there is NO TIME for that, most of the time if its old company but there is nothing up there except spammy links from someone called him self ''seo''..... If I have FIRST to find all dead or bad links if they are couple of tousand it will took more time and will take impact for fast results which in my country all wants because here the time is not only money.... but starving and loosing business because life is expensive and incoming is small specially for small businnes... Big business here are from people ex military, police, mafia, ex ceafs of some government in the pas, and verry small amount of all really started without nothing and got grown faster... But that as I sayd is rare... THAT is why i asked for free or cheapest and reliable bad link finder tool

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2019
    Da Web, Jan 21, 2019 IP
  4. Bernabé Jimínez Vaca

Bernabé Jimínez Vaca Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you checked seo quake or linkminer? These are free and rather handy plugins.

Bernabé Jimínez Vaca, Feb 7, 2019 IP
  5. Da Web

Da Web Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I wil check that one :)

Da Web, Feb 8, 2019 IP