1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Forum I'm Making

Discussion in 'Websites' started by o_iSniPe_xX, Jan 18, 2019.

o_iSniPe_xX, Jan 18, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Looks good.
    • I'm not sure the shop will do so well, most people only want to sell their gear to someone in their own city - selling on an international forum might not work.
    • I was doing some research on my bike recently and discovered there are active forums for my particular make and model (cbr500). I was stunned. I'd expected a Honda forum or a Sport bike forum but not down to that level of detail.
    • Maybe include a section for maintenance and for restoration. You've got the vintage section so maybe that's meant to cover it but restoration is a huge topic all on it's own.
    • Consider having a women's section - but there are so many facebook groups for women bikers that it might be hard to get an edge on that.
    • Under general riding add a "distance riders" section for those doing the endurance events etc
    good luck!

sarahk, Jan 18, 2019 IP
  3. o_iSniPe_xX

o_iSniPe_xX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks a ton for the feedback! The CBR500 is a good bike too. My ex started and learned on hers. I have a few bikes... GSXR 1000, 600, and an R6.

Anyway, I plan to add some more forums as well, and appreciate your suggestions.

o_iSniPe_xX, Jan 18, 2019 IP