1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to earn money online!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kubipan, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Enola

Enola Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to look through various freelancer resources for ideas, there are so many of them... Also blogging is a good idea too.

Enola, Jul 5, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  2. Jeancvargas3

Jeancvargas3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey! I’d recommend you make a website to start off and put ads on it and monetize it in more ways. Reply to me if you want to know more.

Jeancvargas3, Jul 9, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  3. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

How many times has this question been asked !!! No easy fast solution, It takes time and patience and even then most fail, Good luck anyway.

Best Regards

phplduser, Jul 10, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  4. Amanda_WhiteMobi

Amanda_WhiteMobi Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on the skills you have and your desire.
    If you have expertise or a passion or interest for a subject, you're ready to start making money with a blog.
    Try some freelance websites.
    Affiliate Marketing.
    You can also run a Youtube channel on any topic and potentially attract a global audience with your videos.

Amanda_WhiteMobi, Jul 23, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  5. EmpireExchange

EmpireExchange Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here's a method that moved one of my friends from 0 - $3000/mo in 2 months.
    Go to Lynda.com (or another site where you can learn in-demand skills)
    Look through the various courses and jot down 5 different skills that you'd be interested in learning.
    Under each of those, ask yourself where the potential customers would be on Facebook, what groups would they be in?
    In example if you learn "video editing", who needs video editing? Youtubers, Gamers, businesses. Search under "Groups"
    on Facebook and join all of the relevant groups that have decent engagement. Don't spam the groups, everyone hates that and
    you'll get kicked. Unless everyone is doing that already, usually those groups have bad engagement.
    Find 3 things you can create a post/video about that will provide free value to the people in those groups, relevant to the skill you learned.
    I.E "How to edit your gaming clips in 5 minutes" or "How to turn your business pictures into a video slideshow, 3 steps"
    You establish yourself as an authority and people will engage/thank you for your post if it has good value.
    From there you can reach out to the people who engage to see if there's any needs they have that aren't being met, notice
    I did not say "message them and pitch them".
    Another method would be to offer your service for free to 5 people in exchange for a testimonial (video testimonials are even better)
    Create a Facebook Page for the skill you offer, and have them leave the reviews there. Social proof is crucial when it comes to getting paid
    clients.

Facebook groups give you exponential exposure and word of mouth travels very fast. Spend 1 solid month initially developing your skill (and keep learning)
    and drop value on any posts you find relevant to the services you offer. A friend of mine did a form of video editing at $5 per video and now makes $3000 after only 2 months. The next step would be to outsource (or outsource from the beginning) to fiverr or another freelancer and manage the business.

EmpireExchange, Jul 23, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  6. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would look into step by step training if you are just starting out. You need to learn the skills plus you need to be consistent and patient. It works if you give it time.

kb24, Jul 25, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  7. karenzhao

karenzhao Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Be a professional writer
    2. Do online surveys for money
    3. Start a online shopping site
    4. Part time jobs
    5. Earn cashback online from extrabux

karenzhao, Jan 3, 2019 IP
  8. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways you can earn online. But the most popular ways to earn money online are through affiliate marketing and becoming a reseller host. Affiliate marketing is booming and will continue to rule in 2019 too. Also, reseller hosting has become one of the easiest ways of earning money online, if you have the basic knowledge about web hosting. You just need to have a website with you where you can display the products to sell. There isn't much of investment cost required in both affiliate marketing and reseller hosting.

MilesWeb, Jan 3, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  9. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To earn money online you can join best affiliate programme.

dipal76, Jan 5, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  10. Florin_Tribalad

Florin_Tribalad Member

Best Answers:
    If you are motivated to work very hard you can start earn money online. The easy method to start earning online is to use afilliate programs from services like hosting, seo. You can start sending e-mails to companies with your affiliate link and a good text.

Florin_Tribalad, Jan 7, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  11. matican

matican Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hy,
    i recommend 2 methods for make money :
    1. From Traffic Popunder
    You can get traffic from PopCash.net, PopAds.net , Plugrush, admaven, hilltop ads, propeller and sell to this websites .
    For example : Buy traffic from popcash and sell to popads or get traffic from hilltop and sell to plugrush
    Test networks !!!

2. Youtube channel for children
    You can make some videos with slime, collors, cars, bubbles, m&m etc and make money with Google Adsense.

Good luck!

matican, Jan 18, 2019 IP
    Mehta and jrbiz like this.
  12. jamoyblake123

jamoyblake123 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are a skilled person then you don't need to worry about a job. As we know that there is a huge competition in this digital world so focus on learning different skills that make you different from others so that you can easily earn money online.

jamoyblake123, Jan 23, 2019 IP
  13. Mor Doo

Mor Doo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to promote something for someone, if you have audiences you can start to make money on it.

Mor Doo, Jan 23, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  14. Gadi and Deborah Slade

Gadi and Deborah Slade Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't worry about it. Just believe in your skills and find the path. Well, So many online freelancing platforms are available where you can invest your knowledge and time to earn money.

Gadi and Deborah Slade, May 6, 2019 IP
  15. MinaC

MinaC Peon

Best Answers:
    Lynda is a pretty good site for learning.

MinaC, May 31, 2019 IP
  16. Flex-master

Flex-master Peon

Best Answers:
    web development is better

Flex-master, Jun 1, 2019 IP
  17. ak8950

ak8950 Member

Best Answers:
    1. Dropshipping (Buy cheap aliexpress stuff, sell for a higher price...) If you live in the US, order large quantity and ship yourself. It's best to focus on 1 product when dropshipping and you can use long tail keywords in your blog to get traffic or you can use Facebook Ads. Pretty much 80% of your dime is in the ad...
    2. Quora Partner program. (This is by random invite, or you get invited by a friend or you buy an account in your country.)
    3. Udemy. If you are passionate about something and can teach a skill you already have, you could try this. It's great passive income!
    4. Fiverr. Become a freelancer if you posses many different skills people are willing to pay you to do.
    5. YouTube Partner program. Get 1,000 subs and (4,000 hours in a 12 month duration).
    6. Start a local online SEO company and rank first.
    7. Affiliate marketing. ClickBank is a good beginner place to start - I personally don't like them. I'm using MaxBounty right now and you have to have to talk with an affiliate manager to be accepted.
    8. Amazon FBA seller. This is something I'm currently starting again after giving up 2 years ago after seeing the potential in it.
    9. Amazon Associate this is their affiliate program.
    10. Blogging with PPC such as Adsense.
    11. Start a lead referral business. Make a site, capture leads and then sell them to companies that are willing to pay x per lead or on a monthly basis.
    That's pretty much all I can think of right off. If you actually pursued what myself and others have mentioned, surely you will make a good online living! It all takes a lot of time of learning and obviously a lot of failing goes into this type of stuff - but as long as you don't give up, you will make money online. Good luck!

ak8950, Jun 4, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  18. Mattlebl

Mattlebl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Like example. Im playing online bingo. i've joined a few when they have the deposit a tenner and get £20 free etc. usually play with the bonus money then use the 'cash' money on the slots.
    i won £180 on tuesday playing bejewelled. won £900 a few months ago on bingo slots and before xmas won £1200. all for £30 cash in total.as soon as i win i leave and close my account because i think they do they 'let' you win and then end up spending more on them. am too much of a tight aris to gamble any more than a tenner.

Mattlebl, Jun 12, 2019 IP
  19. ToryJay

ToryJay Peon

Best Answers:
    Which bingo games do you play?

ToryJay, Jun 13, 2019 IP
  20. Mattlebl

Mattlebl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Im playing on https://www.cheersbingo.com

Mattlebl, Jun 13, 2019 IP