1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Trending dropshipping products in 2019

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by seonewbie85, Jan 17, 2019.

Hi there ;) We’ve compiled 19 hotly trending products to feature in your dropshipping stores in 2019. Here we go!

;) Tech sphere:
    1. Smart home devices (include indoor and outdoor cameras, thermostats, smart lighting, network-ready smart locks, garage door openers, and smart hubs to tie all the devices together).
    2. Smartwatches
    3. Mobile device accessories (include Cases, styluses, chargers, external camera lenses, bluetooth headphones, and stands).
    4. Bluetooth and WiFi speakers

;) Clothes:
    1. Athleisure (include active wear worn outside of the gym: leggings, sports tops and athletic shoes).
    2. Shapewear (class of women’s undergarments designed to provide a slimmer figure)
    3. Maternity wear
    4. Heated vests

;) Some other products:
    1. Detox products
    2. Beard oil
    3. Velvet accessories (include scrunchies, earrings, necklaces, sweaters, and purses)

Use these to help drive revenues and bring in more customers. Placed well and promoted properly the products on this list can do wonders for your dropshipping business in 2019.

Which of these products do you use in your store?

:cool: Find more information about these items and more trends in this article.

seonewbie85, Jan 17, 2019 IP
    dmax2020 and cbusiness like this.
  2. Fanslink.Elli

Fanslink.Elli Peon

Best Answers:
    tech sphere!!! thanks for this mate

Fanslink.Elli, Feb 5, 2019 IP
  3. rachid asd

rachid asd Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you

rachid asd, Feb 6, 2019 IP
  4. Manda Barnes

Manda Barnes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I hear all about this dropshipping business... Can you explain to me a little more about how it works for you?

Manda Barnes, Feb 7, 2019 IP
  5. moshelog

moshelog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method wherein a store doesn't actually stock the products it sells.

Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item directly from a third party, like AliExpress. This third party then ships this item directly to the customer who purchased.

Not holding inventory means not spending money on products that might not sell. Only buy from a third party what you’ve already sold for profit!

Here's a guide book for more info:
    The Ultimate Guide To Start Building Your Dropshipping Business

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    moshelog, Feb 26, 2019 IP
  6. Miriam Guimel

Miriam Guimel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I the tech sphere, I would say that I don't think smatphone cases won't be a big trend this year, just the headphones.
    I would add that a big trend this year can be oil kits (aromatherapy)

Miriam Guimel, Feb 27, 2019 IP