1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WordPress Backup/Restore Plugin - Can you guys review it?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by thatJRyan, Jan 15, 2019.

Hi guys,

My friends and I have recently launched a WordPress backup plugin - WPvivid Backup/Restore.

It contains pretty much all the basic features that you’ll need to backup/restore you site and is fairly easy to use. And most important, it’s completely free(free update and support).

We made it because we’ve realized that there’s still a growing need for the easier and more affordable backup solutions in WordPress community, we hope our plugin can give people a hand.

Please check it out at WordPress’ plugin repository: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpvivid-backuprestore/

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Joe

thatJRyan, Jan 15, 2019 IP
  2. jason2500

jason2500 Active Member

Best Answers:
    it looks great, and Amazon included, maybe also include google drive, it could be an additional option

jason2500, Jan 16, 2019 IP
  3. thatJRyan

thatJRyan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jason, thank you for your feedback!
    Right now I am working on adding support for more options of cloud storage, including Google Drive, Dropbox. They are supposed to be covered soon in the next few releases.

thatJRyan, Jan 16, 2019 IP
  4. Techytom

Techytom Peon

Best Answers:
    I host my site on a shared hosting. some backup plugins don't work well on shared hosting becuase of the limited resource. Do you guys test it on shared hosting?

Techytom, Jan 23, 2019 IP
  5. thatJRyan

thatJRyan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Techytom,
    WPvivid Backup/Restore has been well tested to work perfectly with a large number of web hosting, which include pretty much all the most used hosting service providers like Hostgator, Bluehost, GoDaddy, Namecheap and more.
    Moreover, it also contains options of compressing backup files or not for different hosting types on the setting page. You can choose the shared hosting option to lower the usage of CPU and bandwidth on your hosting, which will substantially improve the chance of success of the backup.
    Let me know if you have more concerns!

thatJRyan, Jan 24, 2019 IP
  6. thatJRyan

thatJRyan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, as said, we've add free support for Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive now, check it out:https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpvivid-backuprestore/

thatJRyan, Feb 26, 2019 IP