1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I make money online?

Discussion in 'Google' started by titookello, Feb 11, 2011.

1. beven

beven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am interested in it. let me know from where to start

beven, Nov 18, 2014 IP
  2. markelhum

markelhum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think the best way to earn online is through freelancing jobs based on your skills, secondly f you are good at digital marketing you can launch your own site and bring get a handy affiliate for making money through your site's page views/sales
    this site here can best tell you about legit ways of making money online...without any risk of scams...
    pifeed.net/make-money-online/legit-ways-to-make-money-online/ thnx

markelhum, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  3. Nicholas Pope

Nicholas Pope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the best way to start earning online is through adsense (Google ads) Build a website about something your interested in, add content and ads, build a social audience make sure you share your content regularly to FB groups and so on. It wont make you rich but its a good starting point to learn ins and outs of internet marketing.

Nicholas Pope, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  4. shashankgupta

shashankgupta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. AdSense & Affiliate marketing are two good options to start with. But since they require building of website, you need to have interest in creating content, or the money to invest in getting content written.
    2. Other option would be to sell product/service on Fiverr, this requires 0$ investment from your end
    3. Freelance via UpWork (formerly Odesk) or Freelancer. Again both of these will not require any investment from your end

shashankgupta, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  5. Salman Najeeb

Salman Najeeb Member

Best Answers:
    you can earn online through many different ways through facebook, twitter, pinterest, and other social sites and you can even earn through fiverr there are many work that can be done and you will be paid for that

Salman Najeeb, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  6. ashleywoodstone

ashleywoodstone Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to freelance)
    Actually it depends on how many money you want to reach

ashleywoodstone, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  7. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is an simplistic overview of how I learned and continuing to learn how to make money online.

You have to sell something. Where money exchanges hands between two entities. (Sales)
    People have a problem. They need a solution. You find a solution-product or service-to offer. (Market research).
    Then you find a way to reach the people that need your solution. (Lead generation)
    Then you find a way to get them to agree they need your product. They buy. (Lead conversion).
    Then you deliver their product or service. (Client Fulfillment)

They are satisfied customers. However, in that solution you provided, there is another inherent problem. You find another solution-product or service. (Market Research) And you start the cycle again. Now you are leveraging your marketing to the same clients.

However, at the same time you still continue to get new people in to leverage your business even more.

People forget that when they get lost in the minutia of running an online business. I did. Thank goodness I now have a coach that keeps me aware of the big picture while working on the details of the business.

Thought I'd share that.

Leilani

Leilani Sniffen, Sep 16, 2015 IP
  8. Hosting385

Hosting385 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My web hosting has affiliate option, and we are giving up to 20% for every products. PM me if you are interested.

Hosting385, Sep 27, 2015 IP
  9. samermohamed22

samermohamed22 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you want to know the best ways to earn money easily about 50$ every day by my experience you will find every thing here
    how to earn money

samermohamed22, Aug 17, 2016 IP
  10. Estevyn

Estevyn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a few ways to make money online. A popular way now is to create a blog that has some information that will help people searching for the keyword in your blog you can then add affiliate links to the blog that are relevant to what you are taking about. Books on the subject or products that are useful within the subject say an exercise machine if you are talking about weight loss. This methods takes some time as you need to build you r audience and make sure you get ranked well in search engines but there are people who do make substantial income using this method.

Hope this helps Estevan

If you would like to message me privately I could direct you to a site that offers great training on the subject. I have been a member for four months now it's free to try just to see if it's for you or not.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2016
    Estevyn, Sep 26, 2016 IP
  11. affiliaekaran

affiliaekaran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well the question "How do I make money online?" is vague.
    The main question is how can you make money online if you have a website, if you are a blogger, or a webdeveloper/designer.

If you are a blogger, you can make money online by becoming affiliates of your niche market and promoting it through blog post or through banner ads if you have enough visitors for your site. You can do so by simply signing up in affiliate networks such as ShareASale, Affiliate Window, paidonresults. Basically for registering as an affiliate or publisher there is no charge. You can then start to join affiliate programs of the merchant and then once approve start promoting them. There will be a predefined commission set per sales or pay per click or other payment conditions. Some ecommerce site have their own affiliate program which you can join and start promoting them.

If you are a webdeveloper/designer, you can earn online through freelancing work at upwork.com, freelancer websites. Here you can bid for the job that fits your skills and then work for it when you are approved.

If you have a website ( an e-commerce website), you can earn by selling products. You can either choose to opt for niche market.

affiliaekaran, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  12. GjB

GjB Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers. I just joined Warrior Forum.

GjB, Dec 17, 2016 IP
  13. mybloggersguide

mybloggersguide Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Websites That Pay
    Let’s go ahead and get this out of the way. There are all kinds of websites that will pay you for various things, such as shopping, taking surveys or testing products. No, I’m not getting paid to promote any of these and no, these websites won’t make you a millionaire, but they are great for earning some extra cash
    Freelance Writing
    Freelance writing is one of the most popular ways to earn money online. Many successful freelancers can earn an average of 50 cents to a dollar per word. Some are earning twice that!

Of course, it doesn’t start out like that. You’ve got to build your portfolio and your résumé, blah blah blah. If you’re interested in writing, I’m sure you know this. If you’re not interested in writing, I wouldn’t recommend traveling down this road just for the money.
    Sell Your Stuff
    Ever since the idea of online auctions came into existence, the online selling market has been on the rise. Many are interested, but don’t know how to get started. There are still all kinds of ways to make money by selling online, whether you’re selling what you already have or buying and selling like a store
    Blogging
    Blogging is something that requires patience, persistence and discipline. It may mean writing everyday for over a year before you really start to see any money from it. There are exceptions to the rule, but from my dealings with other bloggers, it seems to be pretty common to spend one or even two years building your blog, your brand and your authority, before making any serious amount of money.

hope this answer helped you!

mybloggersguide, Jan 10, 2017 IP
  14. AffiBank

AffiBank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok I wanted to send you a free pdf course that I have, but it is too big to be attached.
    I am risking to be accused of spamming but anyway, it is useful content for you.
    Here I go...
    AffiBank.com offers a free course and also videos that give you ideas about how to promote third party products online. Just register as affiliate and you will access them.
    I hope this helps you (and I hope I don't get banned). Just think it is useful information and if I could have uploaded it directly I would have done so. :(

AffiBank, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  15. Dreamtheater1983

Dreamtheater1983 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am making $2000 a week just sending text messages on my phone. if you would like to know how you can do it too. Just send me a message and ask for info I would be glad to help you.

Dreamtheater1983, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  16. mrmax

mrmax Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend you Cryptocurrency!

mrmax, Aug 17, 2018 IP
  17. patriciaalexander

patriciaalexander Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to find some thing to provide for value at the ideal cost. Then you need to promote it. Tbh there's not speedy response

patriciaalexander, Jan 14, 2019 IP
  18. Aaric Malvin

Aaric Malvin Peon

Best Answers:
    if you want to know how to make money online first you should choose your platform first one is blogging and second one coupon website that you can check here how a coupon website looks like.

Aaric Malvin, Feb 8, 2019 IP
  19. jonashgj

jonashgj Peon

Best Answers:
    You made an account in here , now you can start reading all the post around here till u decide where do you want to start.

jonashgj, Mar 6, 2019 IP
  20. moneyroad

moneyroad Member

Best Answers:
    • There are soo many ways, your brains can overheat :)
    • First of all define your online skills: what are you good at.
    • One may know how to create eshop, another may know how to optimize website for seearch engines and etc.
    • If you have not got any skills, then find a course, read a book and use that information for your own needs.
    • The only thing that matters: you must at least enjoy in what you will be doing, because you must look at this serious as your career pick

moneyroad, Mar 6, 2019 IP