1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why you don't make money

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Spartan14, Dec 24, 2018.

Well this its also my problem and i think for many people that don't succed online .
    We all search for a great method were we can work 1 hour per day and make 50$ $100 per day .
    Well i dont say that these method dont exist but these can be achieved by marketars with a lot of experience ,a huge email list ,or a nice budget to spend and they know their game
    We as beginer we must start to work ,you heard good my friends ,we must work and serious not only 2 or 3 hours per day
    When you go to a job you dont stay 3 hours and you go home ,you stay 8 hours
    So if you want to try IM treat it like a real job work 8 hours per day .
    Working means that you actualy work and not read methods on forums ,just choos3 1 or 2 maxim 3 methods and work my friends
    Maybe you will not make 100$ per day but you will get some good money to invest in ppc etc and then you can reduce the amount of work

Spartan14, Dec 24, 2018 IP
  2. Zeroash

Zeroash Peon

Best Answers:
    How have you built an email list? I do agree that you have to grind in order to make it on the internet but it's all about getting people to your product/service!

Zeroash, Jan 13, 2019 IP