1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tips for productivity

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Spartan14, Dec 23, 2018.

My friends you have one single life so dont waste it .
    Today i will give you some tips that can change your life .You know what its the most important thing in life ?
    Its your TIME not the money ,the money can be made but the money you can't recover
    Among the day even if you have a job you will find you you have some time ,in breaks ,in bus ,on cofee etc
    Unfortunately many people spend their time on social media seing all bulshit ,there watching serials etc
    Instead of start working on business like aff marketing ,read personal development ,watch videos on how to learn a business etc .
    Lets give you an example :
    For example if you have an instagram account and if you post 2 posts per day in insragram maybe in 2 years you will achieve 50 000 followers so maybe with this you can have 50$ per day and after a little time you can quit your stresful job
    Be smart in life dont loose your time on nothing

Spartan14, Dec 23, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  2. mosesbrodin

mosesbrodin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hii
    friends........Build your schedule based on your best times for getting things done. Know that you’re on-point in the mornings? Set this time aside for focused work, and try and keep it free of meetings or distractions. Always hit a lull around 3 PM? Plan an hour here every day for mindless tasks.2.Don’t underestimate the power of small chunks of time to get things done. Instead of wasting the 15 minutes between meetings, come up with a list of little tasks that you can knock out in 15, 10, or even five minutes: Answer emails, reach out to a contact, get some industry reading done

mosesbrodin, Dec 27, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  3. J.C.Anderson

J.C.Anderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For sure, time is our most valuable asset. It is extremely important to use it in a most effectibe and fruitful way.

As from my point of view, the time saving tips could be following:
    1. Write down all tasks in a list to know what to do when you have free time
    2. Download some books or educational videos you always wanted to watch in your phone to be able to use it when you need to wait.
    3. Each moment make sure you are doing the things you realy need.

J.C.Anderson, Dec 27, 2018 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  4. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Few tips i use myself:
    1. Make sure you have no disturbances & distractions
    2. Set a specific time to focus on the tasks at hand
    3. Set realistic but completable goals

Sphor, Jan 9, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    How on earth does one accomplish this? I have disgruntled tenants phoning me up at all hours of the day and night. My cul de sac where I live is almost all retirees who have nothing better to do than bang on my door to chat. I could lock my gate and turn off my answering machine, but that would be irresponsible not to mention antisocial.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 9, 2019 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    In the case of sales, your entire day can be one of interruptions and distractions (pesky customers, don't you know.) But it is those "surprise" events that may be the most productive and profitable for you. If you are an accountant, it is probably useful to avoid distractions. If you are in sales, distractions and unexpected events are part of why you exist. :)

jrbiz, Jan 11, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  7. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure his heart is in the right place here. I suppose the point is consistency. If you take baby steps every day you will eventually get to your destination. Without taking those little steps you most likely will never have the chance to accomplish your goal.

Now for his example......

1) If $50/day is enough for your to leave your "stressful" job you need to figure why are you so stressed at your job that pays you peanuts. Maybe it's your mind set that stresses you out.

2) If you post twice on Instagram per day in 2 years you will have 1,460 posts. Even if you acquire 5 new followers a week you will have 520 followers in 2 years. This may be enough to add significant value to your account to give you more exposure. But quality is way more important than quantity. If you are able to post quality in volume you will most likely accomplish your goal. Don't post just to post.

NetStar, Jan 13, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  8. Zeroash

Zeroash Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you on most of your points, however I'm sure this is a very difficult thing for most people to break these habits because they have developed a habit of doing these things. Social media and screwing around are their escape into what they think is happiness unfortunately...

Zeroash, Jan 13, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  9. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i am agree with you its about mindset and how you program yourself if you stay all day on social media you program your mind to do so .So its hard to break habit

Spartan14, Jan 14, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  10. Aimeeee

Aimeeee Peon

Best Answers:
    Stand up while working! My honest opinion. It makes alot of difference. Check out Autonomous, they have a standing desk kit that is customizable and can withstand up to 300 lbs. That means yes, in fact, you can lean on it.

Aimeeee, Mar 13, 2019 IP
  11. Michael King 5

Michael King 5 Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, I appreciate that you have given some time to give advice here. I strongly agree with you that most of us are wasting our time on social media like Facebook, Instagram and now TikTok. According to me if someone doesn't want to quit using these social media apps or Serials, we must organize our life. We should manage our days and nights. We have to decide that "I will work for (let's say 10) a day, and I will use social media for maximum 1 hour a day". Doing this will increase your productivity and will benefit you in your life.

Michael King 5, Mar 16, 2019 IP
    Spartan14 and Mehta like this.
  12. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Some good stuff there, especially #16.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 16, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  13. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Block social media app and websites from your phone and computer.

Kidding aside, I wonder if there's an app where you can block social media app and website from a certain period of time daily? like you can't open it until the X numbers of hours expires?

irule272, Apr 4, 2019 IP
  14. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe continuous discipline is very important to achieve your target goals. You should know the priority if each task

AlphaNine_Vini, Apr 5, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  15. betandallas

betandallas Member

Best Answers:
    Doe this still work?

betandallas, Apr 6, 2019 IP
  16. 99digitalsolutions.com

99digitalsolutions.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Go digital, get the right software which is fully integrated and it costs you less time to the shit. It works and no more copy paste. Then learn and set up workflows designed in Blueprints. It makes your life even easier! We do this for our clients, now they start travelling the world while the business run's smooth.

99digitalsolutions.com, Apr 18, 2019 IP
  17. Petrea Dishman

Petrea Dishman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Plan your week in advance - get one of those big desk calendars and get a journal. Plan your day the night before, write in your journal/planner the things you need to get done the next day - you will be amazed on how your productivity improves.
    Get plenty of sleep. Exercise 1st thing in the morning, improves focus, clarity and energy and actually increases brain cells in your (hippocampus) brain!

Petrea Dishman, Jun 20, 2019 IP
  18. jamesandersonicb

jamesandersonicb Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Work. Agreed with you

jamesandersonicb, Jul 1, 2019 IP
  19. EDDesign

EDDesign Member

Best Answers:
    My best investment is to learn English. I'm still learning, but it's the best thing I've done for my business :D

EDDesign, Jul 3, 2019 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  20. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    This is good advice for anyone including those who grew up with English. One can always improve one's vocabulary. If you come across as educated and sophisticated it will cause potential clients to take you more seriously than they might otherwise.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 3, 2019 IP
    jrbiz and EDDesign like this.