1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Content ReWriting ($1 per 125 words), huge job more people needed.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by signorm68, Jan 12, 2019.

(accidentally I posted this thread as "selling", so I am removing that old thread, and creating this one "buying" jucto copy/pasted to avoid confusion, mods, my mistake)

As the title said, I need few (maybe more than few) content writers for huge REWRITING job (about 10 different topics). The whole project is about 120.000 words and it will be done in the next few months.
    Price is $1 per 125 words or $8 / 1.000 words, or 0.064 per word. We count the number of words and you get paid after job done. Also, advice: use free grammarly.com software or app, to avoid typing mistakes. For those who are better, I will give some bonus up to 50% of the initial price to stimulate to produce more content.

Payments PayPal, on a daily level.

If you are interested, drop me a pm with:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1) reference (few examples of written or rewritten texts)
    2) what niches you prefer (but since that is rewriting, I hope that it wouldn't be a problem, but just want to know what topics you prefer)
    3) ability to produce how many content (words) on daily / weekly level?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me if you are interested, or post here (I prefer PM). If we start working, you will give me your Skype ID just for easier communication.

Please be patient, I am receiving a lot of messages, but I will respond to everybody, thanks!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    signorm68, Jan 12, 2019 IP
  2. signorm68

signorm68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My mistake, I wrote: "Price is $1 per 125 words or $8 / 1.000 words, or 0.064 per word", last price (per word) isn't good, so I AM PAYING:

$1 per 125 words, or $8 / 1.000 words, or 0.008 per word.

Once again, sorry my typing mistake.

signorm68, Jan 13, 2019 IP
  3. ikraam gangat

ikraam gangat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey, hope you keeping well.

I am interested in the above project. I have written articles prior to this, but unfortunately lost all my data due to a power failure. non the less i would like to embark on this project.

I honestly don't mind writing an article on any topic. I am not a fan of economics and tech. The rest is all Ok

ikraam gangat, Jan 18, 2019 IP
  4. Andrew4522

Andrew4522 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I write high quality articles that are compelling and easy to read. The articles are 100% original and pose a strong argument with no fluff. I use Grammarly, Copyscape and Yoast SEO for error checking and SEO optimization. I can also upload directly to your Wix , Shopify or Wordpress site.

Andrew4522, Jan 28, 2019 IP
  5. donnar

donnar Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello:

I've started a conversation and PM'd you my information.

Thanks very much for your review.

Sincerely,

Donna

donnar, Feb 21, 2019 IP
  6. ak_1980_delhi

ak_1980_delhi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is the type of assignment I was looking for - need it to carry-on for at least two months. Please share how to take this forward...

ak_1980_delhi, Jun 10, 2019 IP
  7. Aura Garces

Aura Garces Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, good afternoon.
    I wanted to know if the job is still available, I am interested. I am a secretary with experience for more than 10 years in Colombia. This is a job that interests me to do.

Regards,

Aura Garces, Mar 28, 2020 IP